Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 07-17-2010, 01:14 AM   #4021 (permalink)

I haven't played many video games in the past week or so cause I've been working on my "75 Favorite Hip Hop Albums of All Time" list that a friend requested....now that I'm done with that I'm working on my "Favorite Video Game Characters".....but in the meantime I've been playing a little TF2

just wanted to say though,
I WANT ALIEN SWARM NOW!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 03:40 AM   #4022 (permalink)

Add me on Xbox Live, for I have an empty friends list and a desire to play XBLA games with non-douches.
Old 07-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #4023 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evadwolrab View Post
Add me on Xbox Live, for I have an empty friends list and a desire to play XBLA games with non-douches.
Like what games. My gf and I have lvl70 castle crashers and we need help beating th hArdcore campaign.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:32 AM   #4024 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Telltale's Puzzle Agent is a diabolical beast.

The Fargo+comic strips from the 50's+extreme surrealism settings meet a series of puzzles that get at your head and make you go insane before realizing the solution was right under your nose.

Fuckin' great. My enabler wins again.
Old 07-20-2010, 10:43 AM   #4025 (permalink)

I've been trying to use this summer to catch up on all the video games I didn't have time to play during the school year. So far I've finished Red Dead Redemption, which had an awesome ending to the single player in a kind of surprising way (still wishing the multiplayer wasn't so limited). I've also finished Halo 3: ODST, which turned out to be pretty awesome. I had forgotten just how well Halo does first person combat in a way that doesn't feel like a light-gun shooter. I also decided that I am done with Bad Company 1 officially, though I never completed it. I just got tired of being blown up by tanks repeatedly. I am also gradually becoming more and more addicted to XBLA, going back to play more Geometry Wars 2 and Trials, but also finally picking up Chime and playing the shit out of it for a time. Now I need a new fix. Luckily, Limbo is out this week... Anyone else looking to pick that one up?
Old 07-20-2010, 12:05 PM   #4026 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by madeyeshawn View Post
Like what games. My gf and I have lvl70 castle crashers and we need help beating th hArdcore campaign.
At the minute I've borrowed Borderlands and Left 4 Dead 2?
Old 07-23-2010, 01:57 PM   #4027 (permalink)

Jeeze this threads dying due to the summer drought. How about that 'Limbo'? Anyone else play it yet? I'm loving every creepy moment so far.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:55 PM   #4028 (permalink)

i just got skate 3 and its asstastic
Old 07-23-2010, 09:32 PM   #4029 (permalink)
47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloun View Post
i just got skate 3 and its asstastic
I don't know if that is good or bad.

<A short time later>

After some research on Urbandictionary, I have discovered that unless referencing someones actual ass, it is bad.

<Much later>

I'm so old.
Old 07-24-2010, 10:18 AM   #4030 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StereoKill View Post
Jeeze this threads dying due to the summer drought. How about that 'Limbo'? Anyone else play it yet? I'm loving every creepy moment so far.
That's true, even though I've been gaming more this summer than I have been at all in the past year. I haven't tried Limbo yet, I'm waiting for some Amazon trades to go through so I can get some MS Points, but that's going to be my first purchase with said points. That game looks really good.

At the moment I'm finally playing through Super Mario Galaxy 2. That game is sooo good. I played the hell out of Galaxy 1, getting all 120 stars, then even playing through and getting about a fourth of the stars as Luigi. I'm planning on doing the same here. I don't think there is another developer out there that can make games on the same level as the worst mainline Mario game. Galaxy 2 has so much awesome shit packed into each level, stuff that really makes you remember that video games can be fun. And the way Mario controls is always just super solid and tight. Mario 64 is probably one of my favorite games of all time, if only because never before had I really felt like I had so much control over a character and that control was so much fun to have. Anyway, all I'm trying to say is Mario games are fucking awesome, and if anyone hasn't had the chance to play the Galaxy games yet, they should do so immediately.