Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree41Likes

Old 11-15-2008, 01:28 PM   #721 (permalink)

I've been basically drowning in Fallout 3 since that game came out. I feel like I haven't had time to play anything else since I started wandering the wasteland. I'm probably going to give it up for Left 4 Dead, though. Anyone played that demo yet? How is it?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 02:27 PM   #722 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
there's a 3. no? i'm at work so i cant really back up my vague statement but i could have sworn there is (or is going to be?) a 3 and that it's for the wii.
yea theres no 3 yet, its supposed to come out sometime late next year for the wii but thats all i know

finally picked up assassins creed, so far its pretty interesting
Old 11-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #723 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
I've been basically drowning in Fallout 3 since that game came out. I feel like I haven't had time to play anything else since I started wandering the wasteland. I'm probably going to give it up for Left 4 Dead, though. Anyone played that demo yet? How is it?
The Demo is Good Times!
Old 11-15-2008, 03:20 PM   #724 (permalink)

Donkey Kong (for N64)

I can't remember where Chunky is
Old 11-15-2008, 08:09 PM   #725 (permalink)

Location: Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It's just something that he does in the sun
so rockband has 20 free songs you can dowload from a code on the back of the manual. some sound kinda cool... never heard of em tho

The 88 - "Sons and Daughters"
Authority Zero - "No Regrets"
Between the Buried and Me - "Prequel To The Sequel"
The Cab - "Bounce"
The Chevelles - "Get It On"
The Cocktail Slippers - "Give It To Me"
Dealership - "Database Corrupted"
Endeverafter - "I Wanna Be Your Man"
The Ghost Hounds - "Ashes To Fire"
Hollywood Undead - "Young"
Kutless - "The Feeling"
The Len Price 3 - "If I Ain't Got You"
Lesley Roy - "I'm Gone, I'm Going"
Opiate for the Masses - "Burn You Down"
Semi-Precious Weapons - "Magnetic Baby"
Shaimus - "Like a Fool"
Thenewno2" - Crazy Tuesday"
Tickle Me Pink - "The Time Is Wrong"
Underoath - "Desperate Times, Desperate Measures"
X Japan - "I.V."

Official 20 FREE DLC is HERE!!!!! thread - Rock Band Forums
Old 11-15-2008, 08:57 PM   #726 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles View Post
Fallout 3 and S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky, I have to say Clear Sky is one of the best games I've ever played.
I love the the first game (and even got my review published in the reader review section of a magazine - geek points!) but I skipped Clear Sky after hearing it was less subtle and atmospheric. Might get it when the modders have at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartnihilism View Post
there's a 3. no? i'm at work so i cant really back up my vague statement but i could have sworn there is (or is going to be?) a 3 and that it's for the wii.

1. im old school like that.

Is 2 just like the first one cause im about to beat the first one. I bought it eyars ago, totally sucked ass at it and enver played again but lately i've been rocking that shit.
I recommend it, I like 1 a lot but 2 really is Pikmin refined.
Old 11-15-2008, 09:02 PM   #727 (permalink)

i am playing computer games right now mostly online things now. i am now on Ace online
Old 11-16-2008, 05:08 AM   #728 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
I'm probably going to give it up for Left 4 Dead, though. Anyone played that demo yet? How is it?
I just played through the demo. Awesome. The character / zombie animations are cracking - it has a real movie vibe to it. I like that you need another player to save you if your character is gooped by a fat-lad or snagged by a tongue monster. Lends a real watch-each-others-back survival cameraderie to the whole thing. Which of course is what they were going for.

I'm getting it on PC though as I'm a spazz with the 360 controller for most FPS. Another three mates have it pre-ordered so 4 player co-op will be well amusing.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:20 AM   #729 (permalink)

So me and my lady split for walmart exclusive guitar her World tour "Duel guitar pack"

2 wireless guitars and the new game for 120 bucks. I can just pick up everything else seperate (drums will be a while)

Played 3 hours of the new banjo, the beginning sucks cause like most casual games the difficulty is non existent in the beginning. But I just found a crate full of a shit load of vehicle parts. So next time I jump on im going to start designing some sweet rides. I also cant wait to start playing the online mode once I beat single player.

Played a bunch of FAllout 3. I was able to pickpocket a child and i tried to put a live grenade in his pocket and blow him up (for an achievement, not for any sick viewing pleasure) and apparently child killing is still a video game no-no cause it didnt work and the grenade stayed in his pocket in a non live status.

Old 11-16-2008, 06:21 PM   #730 (permalink)

I played Guitar Hero: World Tour on the 360 for about 2.5 hours yesterday. Drums only so I could get enough cash to open the Tool gig - joygasm. So much fun, pity that the pads aren't exactly the most responsive things in the world. I've ordered the free midi usb cable so I can tune (which means fix their fuckup) the drums properly.

I'm 50% of the way through the drums on medium and can't wait to get back on it.

I also gave Dead Space a go for a couple hours after a few Guinness on Friday night... Note to self; playing scary games at 2am with all the lights off, the wind howling and the surround sound going is not a good idea.

Great game so far though.