Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-19-2010, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

What have I missed??

Hey I don't know if any of u guys remember me. I used to be pretty active in the forums about 500 hundred episodes ago. I stopped listening because my computer broke and when I got a new one I kinda forgot about the show. Anyway I was bored the other day came to the site and listened to some recent episodes and found out Keith and Chemda broke up??? I have tried to find the episode where they announced this or explain the reasoning but I havent found anything to help full. So can someone please either tell me the names of some episodes which will help me or maybe just explain to me that would be much appreciated.
Old 07-19-2010, 10:41 PM   #2 (permalink)

It's just a rumor, they didn't really break up
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 10:47 PM   #3 (permalink)

...because they were never really together
Old 07-19-2010, 10:53 PM   #4 (permalink)

Why do we always have to do everyone else's homework for them?
Old 07-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)

1190: A Whole New World
Old 07-19-2010, 11:46 PM   #6 (permalink)

You haven't missed anything. Go on living your life.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

Its the same show except their stories about sex involve other people now. Otherwise it would really be hard to tell anything is off.

Except you can sense some bitterness about their living situation on rare occasions, which is to be expected and fair.
Old 07-20-2010, 02:03 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
Why do we always have to do everyone else's homework for them?
Thank you!

I always get her so late but you say everything I would say usually in here!
Old 07-20-2010, 06:39 AM   #9 (permalink)

Well, since the news of their breakup aired. An evil alliance of androids have come together under the name RAACK (Robotic Assassins After Chemda & Keith) with the intent to destroy the hosts of Keith and the Girl and take control of the greatest comedy podcast in existence in order to reach the millions of listeners who download the podcast on a regular basis. A mission they're calling "Operation Ear Invasion," which ironically was semi-inspired by Keith's unfortunate ear problems.

They've analyzed every episode back and forth, up and down, accumulated a database of the inside jokes, personalities, appearances and voices of the hosts/guests, and all around atmosphere produced within the podcast so that they can basically continue to broadcast and upload episodes while Operation Ear Invasion is underway.

Luckily a few of the nerdier listeners were able to detect this as they noticed a few questionable locations were having a far higher than average amount of downloads. Primarily this believed to be abandoned military facility in Russia:

and this Chinese naval base that has been secured and kept away from civilians for the past 13 years.

The Government and Military deny ownership of the base and claim that it is the private property of a foreign corporate entity. They gave no further information on the matter.

Keith was contacted about this fiendish plot immediately, of course...he vowed to protect the show and its listeners....but with the androids' ability to look like Keith and Chemda..and every guest the show's ever had...and mimic their voices and personalities practically flawlessly...it's hard to know whether or not they've already achieved some success in their plans or not...

What Operation Ear Invasion's main goal is: once the Androids have taken over the show, the downloads will start to bring undetectable viruses to the devices that use them.

Almost like a creature, the virus will first be planted into every computer that downloads an episode....as the virus "grows" further episodes will include updates and "nutrients" for the virus. It's of a sort of technology that most humans and perhaps even most governments have never heard of. Basically it has the ability to infect humans as well...through the ear. Once the virus is fully grown when you listen to the show you will become infected. The virus will take about 9 months to fully become active in the brains of the humans who have been infected, but up to a year or so in those who are of the soundest mind with more resistance to the virus. The virus is able to "hop" from device to device just by any means of connection. It will start with perhaps a few thousand listeners becoming infected, it'll likely spread to the people they e-mail or share files with...etc...soon we believe it'll attempt to "hop" through networking sites...through things like twitter and facebook...but we don't know exacty....just that once a few are infected it'll at most be five years before most of the world is under mind control of these androids.

Who these robots are working for, or whether they're working out of their own evil accord, artificial intelligence gone terribly wrong...we don't yet know.

We can only hope that the HUAR legion is strong enough to defend itself. Some of us are contemplating whether some of the listeners, for the greater good, should risk infiltrating some of these secret android bases and stop them dead in their tracks. But we're not yet sure who amongst us would be the best skilled people for the job.

Secretary of State,
KATG Film Club
Old 07-20-2010, 06:50 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeEMETIB View Post
Well, since the news of their breakup aired. An evil alliance of androids have come together under the name RAACK (Robotic Assassins After Chemda & Keith) with the intent to destroy the hosts of Keith and the Girl and take control of the greatest comedy podcast in existence in order to reach the millions of listeners who download the podcast on a regular basis. A mission they're calling "Operation Ear Invasion," which ironically was semi-inspired by Keith's unfortunate ear problems.

They've analyzed every episode back and forth, up and down, accumulated a database of the inside jokes, personalities, appearances and voices of the hosts/guests, and all around atmosphere produced within the podcast so that they can basically continue to broadcast and upload episodes while Operation Ear Invasion is underway.

Luckily a few of the nerdier listeners were able to detect this as they noticed a few questionable locations were having a far higher than average amount of downloads. Primarily this believed to be abandoned military facility in Russia:

and this Chinese naval base that has been secured and kept away from civilians for the past 13 years.

The Government and Military deny ownership of the base and claim that it is the private property of a foreign corporate entity. They gave no further information on the matter.

Keith was contacted about this fiendish plot immediately, of course...he vowed to protect the show and its listeners....but with the androids' ability to look like Keith and Chemda..and every guest the show's ever had...and mimic their voices and personalities practically flawlessly...it's hard to know whether or not they've already achieved some success in their plans or not...

What Operation Ear Invasion's main goal is: once the Androids have taken over the show, the downloads will start to bring undetectable viruses to the devices that use them.

Almost like a creature, the virus will first be planted into every computer that downloads an episode....as the virus "grows" further episodes will include updates and "nutrients" for the virus. It's of a sort of technology that most humans and perhaps even most governments have never heard of. Basically it has the ability to infect humans as well...through the ear. Once the virus is fully grown when you listen to the show you will become infected. The virus will take about 9 months to fully become active in the brains of the humans who have been infected, but up to a year or so in those who are of the soundest mind with more resistance to the virus. The virus is able to "hop" from device to device just by any means of connection. It will start with perhaps a few thousand listeners becoming infected, it'll likely spread to the people they e-mail or share files with...etc...soon we believe it'll attempt to "hop" through networking sites...through things like twitter and facebook...but we don't know exacty....just that once a few are infected it'll at most be five years before most of the world is under mind control of these androids.

Who these robots are working for, or whether they're working out of their own evil accord, artificial intelligence gone terribly wrong...we don't yet know.

We can only hope that the HUAR legion is strong enough to defend itself. Some of us are contemplating whether some of the listeners, for the greater good, should risk infiltrating some of these secret android bases and stop them dead in their tracks. But we're not yet sure who amongst us would be the best skilled people for the job.
Wow! Could it be true. Wow. Wow!