Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-28-2007, 04:50 PM   #11 (permalink)

Location: Inside of Barbie's Dreamhouse (she's tied up in the closet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by april View Post
Holy shit. Love = I shaved my bush today.
You had me at bush...you had me at bush!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2007, 04:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

nah, i'm just bored and it's rainy outside
Old 07-28-2007, 04:54 PM   #13 (permalink)

When I read the thread title I automatically start singing "Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me"

I think it's an adorable post, I mean boobies are good and all, but it's nice to know there's some substance too cubbybear!

I absolutely believe in love...I've been with my bf since we were 17. Sometimes people think it's weird that we're so young and have been together for such a long time. I don't feel like we've missed out on anything, we've had the same life experiences as other 20-somethings, the same struggles and triumphs. I've just been lucky enough to have my best friend along for the ride, I've always had someone in my corner to fight for me, to cheer me on or cheer me up. And we've been lucky enough (and determined enough) to grow up and at the same time grow together.

I have a pretty rosy outlook on life in general, so I do think that everyone is capable of loving and being loved if you're receptive to it. It doesn't mean you don't have to make an effort, and I think it's naive to think that it just falls into your lap and everything will magically work out. It's always the hard times that make the good times better.

I haven't had the opportunity in life to become jaded and bitter, so I'm sure there are people who will disagree with my feelings...and who knows how I'll feel 10, 20, 50 years from now. I'm just here to enjoy the ride and see where it takes me.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:05 PM   #14 (permalink)

Im a dumb kid who dont know what love is yet. Mega Lolz.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:08 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubbybear View Post
What is love? Does it exist? Can it be defined? Is it rational? Have you ever been in love? Is everyone capable of love?

I think true love only comes around once in one's life. It's a bond between someone that makes you one....a rare gift.

What do you think?
I think you have gone soft on us

J/K - I don't believe it comes around once. Love happens based on what is happening in your life at the moment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
When I read the thread title I automatically start singing "Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me"
Me too....
Old 07-28-2007, 05:53 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Holy shit. Love = I shaved my bush today.
I think i just fell in love with you.

But you're not the only one. There are others out there, I just know it.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:58 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
There are others out there for sure. I am not the only shaved bush in the world.
True dat.

Old 07-28-2007, 05:58 PM   #18 (permalink)

Love

I dunno if anyone answered the question but...." Love is complicated...greedy....selfish...and weighing. It will step on you after life has kicked you in the ass and it damn sure doesnt care if you had a good day or a bad one because no matter what it will always be the main thing in your life. But on the same side of that coin Love is also what keeps us going its what makes us hope that there is something better out there than the crappy job we work and it also comeforts us when we fuck up. So all in all love is pervasive and evasive all at the same time.

Have i found it? I thought i did but then i got fucked in the ass. Do i want to keep looking? Sometimes i think its not worth it but then something always happens that makes me go back so its hard to say i guess its different for everyone but thats just what i think for the moment.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:56 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElleJ View Post
I did too, because the asshole cubbybear put musical notes in the thread title.
I don't know how to do that.

As well as Haddaway, Howard Jones asked the same question in 1984.
What is lo-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-ve anyway?
Does anybody love anybody anyway?

Old 07-28-2007, 07:13 PM   #20 (permalink)

The Road Less Traveled addresses this topic more comprehensively than anything I've ever read or heard. I always confused infatuation with love. Love is the total opposite of obsession. Love is a conscious choice, it's not a whimsical fantasy. Love is changing a daiper. At it's deepest point, It's being able to see ugly things in a beautiful way. I don't know what the fuck I'm talking about

Take a second and look in the mirror. Have you ever insulted another person? Have you ever pointed out another's faults without recognizing your own? Have you ever make a joke at another person's expense? Have you never cared whether another person lived or died? Have you ever thought badly of someone else? Did you ever have the opportunity to come to someone's defense, and you didn't?

We have all made these mistakes. 'Love' is admitting them, repenting them, making up for them and moving on from them.... and making yourself a better person for having 'suffered' them.

Remember these sappy cartoons?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20070727cplis-a-p.jpg (16.2 KB, 80 views)
I officially honor Cubbybear as the #1 JB poster. Your ability to post literally hundreds of hot pics is astounding and commendable. ....- The Godfather

I am in awe of you Cubbybear. . You are like the Rainman of hot chicks.....-The Godfather

you know, when I see cubby has a post... I have to
look...-phooey.

∧_∧ ミ
 o/⌒(;´∀`)つ
 と_)_つノ ☆

Greetings From SITC

flickr