Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: What made you two split?
It was one really horrible argument and we couldn't get over it. 6 3.49%
He/She/I cheated. 26 15.12%
It was a long time coming, things just sort of went kaput. 75 43.60%
I found out he/she was a total crazy/asshole/smelly/a dragon 30 17.44%
Extenuating circumstances. We didn't want to, but we had to. 21 12.21%
The man upstairs doesn't let me out of the rape-chamber. (Other) 14 8.14%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-24-2010, 10:26 AM   #121 (permalink)

Location: not in a house, not with a mouse, not here or there, not ANYWHERE
Quote:
Originally Posted by bankyanks View Post
Why would you do something that makes your boyfriend jealous and unhappy, when it can easily be avoided? I hope I'm not alone in thinking I'd be in the right breaking up with a guy if I found out he was sexting some girl. Why couldn't she sext the boyfriend?
nope, you're not alone. i'm right there witcha. if you can't tell me about it you shouldn't be doing it
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 12:46 PM   #122 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatAuk View Post
I think she has the balls and brains to discuss the situation with the person she's with. Then they can decide together if its cheating or not for them.
ps. yall is fuckin tarded
Exactly! So what makes you so smart?

Shut the fuck up. Neither of us is right. What's right is what is right for them.
Old 12-24-2010, 02:24 PM   #123 (permalink)

It's cheating if it's a violation of the rules or guidelines of the relationship, whatever those guidelines are. If she really wanted to sext a stranger, she should have brought it up to him instead of doing it and hiding it. That's weird.

Last edited by marina; 01-07-2011 at 11:43 AM.
Old 12-24-2010, 05:24 PM   #124 (permalink)

I'd say if the relationship is exclusive then, yeah, sexting or cybering or whatever is cheating. Also, someone needs to come up with a name for it that isn't terrible.

I only found out fairly recently that not everyone feels that way, which was...disconcerting and a warning sign I ignored because I'm silly like that.

In conclusion: Batman wouldn't put up with that shit from Justice and Justice is a harsh mistress. Although Justice is blind so I suppose it couldn't...never mind. Just be like Batman.
Old 12-24-2010, 08:28 PM   #125 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatAuk View Post
for an old fuck you're a dumbass dude. tell me to shut up after I'm right? you are a joke I feel bad for your kids. merry xmas fagmo
I'm a Jew. Are you still right?
Old 12-25-2010, 02:13 AM   #126 (permalink)

So I'm in this new country, and started bangin' my manager.

We broke up last week when she threw me and my designer under the bus for her own fuck up.

Bitches de same errywere.
Old 12-25-2010, 05:40 AM   #127 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by standardman View Post
Just be like Batman.
Date women who never realise that you are in fact Batman - even though you mysteriously disappear whenever Batman is around.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:49 AM   #128 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzagama View Post
So I'm in this new country, and started bangin' my manager.

We broke up last week when she threw me and my designer under the bus for her own fuck up.

Bitches de same errywere.
Ah, I remember when I started banging my manager at my old job, I wrote into K&C about it cause I couldn't tell anyone else.
Old 01-07-2011, 10:01 AM   #129 (permalink)

Wow, a place for my story. Here goes...

I've been married for over 10 years. Been with her for over 13 years. She was my first; I was 20. I don't remember many things from back then. I definitely don't remember being head-over-heels for her. Regardless, we were engaged a year later, married two years after that, and immediately became parents (which is a story unto itself).

Our marriage was never great. It was passable. Basically, we were the couple that just got through and had no drama. We were the envy of all our friends, especially when we hit 10 years.

But it was never great, and I didn't know better. I'm usually a very passive person, and those types of people end up getting used. I really started feeling used when she and the kids would be able to talk me into whatever they wanted, but when I wanted something, it was "The Lecture". "The Lecture" consisted of wonderful phrases such as "I know we're struggling", "We're working for the future" and "The kids are more important". Now mind you, this was me asking to spend $10 on something. Don't even get me started about when I asked for what I wanted for my birthday.

The double standards finally got to me last year, and I finally started asserting myself. Unfortunately, I had a wife who couldn't take what she could dish. My venting became loading undue blame on her, or attacking her or whatever it is. One day, after a four day panic attack/depression while I was going through a tough time (caused by her, but blamed on me), I finally told her that we needed to talk.

That was a disaster. Since she can't let me finish a thought without interrupting and defending herself, it ended with me leaving to blow off some steam. She thought I was going for good and immediately filed for food stamps and support. She also said that I couldn't come back unless I could prove to her that I want her forever.

So I ended up on my friend's couch, and she packed up my shit and threw it in his basement. I finally decided that if she was going to be like that then maybe it really is over. But of course, she wouldn't admit that (even though her actions spoke otherwise), and told me that I wasn't allowed to fuck anyone.

When the semester started, she asked me to come home and try to make things work. But all it ended up being was me cleaning the house and watching the kids (and working) while she was spending God knows how many hours doing school stuff. And even though she kept saying that I wasn't allowed to leave over one argument, it was one argument that she decided to end it on.

But I had no car, so I ended up sleeping in my son's bed. We even discussed things like seeing other people, which somehow that night, she found someone. She even fucked him by the end of the week in the bed I was just kicked out of, but she couldn't quite get why that made me sick. Finally, after getting a payday advance (which I'm still readvancing until tax time), I got my car fixed and left. But this wasn't until after I finally found someone and slept with them (three weeks after she did). She was so pissed, she told me I wasn't moving out that night and that she needed to get a hotel room with her man. Some sort of revenge fuck or something. Really the worst possible way to move out.

Since then, she has decided that she wants a divorce, and since she's getting Financial Aid, she'll beat me to the punch. She also won't discuss me ever getting the kids except every other weekend (any mention of it causes her to fly off the handle). And she keeps the apartment and all the stuff in it while I'm left pretty much homeless. Yeah, I'm starting to fight back.

It's time to move on. There's a ton of women out there who won't double-standard me to death, and they're going to get a hell of a guy out of it.

Moral Number 4: The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. Except in New Jersey, where what's blowing in the wind smells funny.

http://twitter.com/benjitathesane
http://www.facebook.com/benjitathesane
Old 01-07-2011, 12:18 PM   #130 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjita View Post
Since then, she has decided that she wants a divorce, and since she's getting Financial Aid, she'll beat me to the punch. She also won't discuss me ever getting the kids except every other weekend (any mention of it causes her to fly off the handle). And she keeps the apartment and all the stuff in it while I'm left pretty much homeless. Yeah, I'm starting to fight back.

It's time to move on. There's a ton of women out there who won't double-standard me to death, and they're going to get a hell of a guy out of it.
That sucks. I'm sorry. It's a shitty time when you can't communicate and so much is at stake. Don't give the bitch a penny until the lawyers tell you too unless you want her to keep walking all over you. If you can save your own dough and set up a habitable place for your kids to live before the settlement starts you'll look good for joint custody (every other week). I had to go to my dad's once a week and every other weekend and it sucked. I never got settled and had to lug my textbooks from house to house when I forgot who's I was staying at that night.
And good luck. <3
TwitterAsk me anything.KaTG Ethnography