Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

View Poll Results: What made you two split?
It was one really horrible argument and we couldn't get over it. 6 3.49%
He/She/I cheated. 26 15.12%
It was a long time coming, things just sort of went kaput. 75 43.60%
I found out he/she was a total crazy/asshole/smelly/a dragon 30 17.44%
Extenuating circumstances. We didn't want to, but we had to. 21 12.21%
The man upstairs doesn't let me out of the rape-chamber. (Other) 14 8.14%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-2010, 06:08 PM   #71 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
I am not jealous. It was quite the opposite. I was out with friends one night, and he called me out of the blue screaming that I was a slut, a filthy slut and that I better come home right now or bad things will happen. I went home and found him cleaning all of of his shit out of my apt. I told him to leave but he wouldn't. He just kept screaming at me. Finally, I tried to grab my key from his hand and he attacked me. We were outside at this point. I ran up the stairs to the back door, and he was chasing me screaming at me that he was going to kill me. I locked my back door and he just kept pounding on it. I called the cops but he was gone before they arrived.

Three days later, I got a call from his "girlfriend". She told me they had been dating for 6 months. This was a little over 6 months ago. They're engaged and she's pregnant.

I'm currently in a successful long-distance, open relationship. He is most certainly welcome to talk to other women.

But then again, I could be a crazy jealous bitch, whateves. You don't have to date me.

You kids
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 06:54 PM   #72 (permalink)

Um, he died. I guess I could have voted extenuating circumstances but after he died I found out he was batshit crazy so I chose that one.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:00 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poison View Post
Um, he died. I guess I could have voted extenuating circumstances but after he died I found out he was batshit crazy so I chose that one.
When I checked my e-mail and saw that Poison had responded to this thread, I was really hoping for a joke about how the band Poison broke up, but alas. T'would of been funny.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #74 (permalink)

Sorry for the disappointment Kyle! I use that name because my blog name is Poison's Aftertaste... long story on why that is my blog name but it has nothing to do with the band. When I registered to the site the blog name was too long so I just shortened it to Poison. At that time I was a very new listener and didn't know that Poison is one of Keith's favorite bands.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:26 PM   #75 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkenstein View Post
Ahem.

So...

Well...

(No. I MUST. NOT. ASK.)

AGGGGHHHH!

Was this the same guy that jizzed on you and pucnhed you in the head?

Sigh. Sorry Punks. Couldnt hold it.

Actually no! But I'm not sad at you for asking...
Old 05-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #76 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundAbout View Post
You kids
Okay I was gonna let it go but really, 19-year-old???????

You know nothing, come back and judge me when you're an adult.
Old 05-04-2010, 09:28 PM   #77 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk'n View Post
Okay I was gonna let it go but really, 19-year-old???????

You know nothing, come back and judge me when you're an adult.
lol I'll be back in 8 years. You'll see!!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:30 PM   #78 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoundAbout View Post
lol I'll be back in 8 years. You'll see!!
Bring it, child.

Last edited by punk'n; 05-04-2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old 05-05-2010, 07:22 AM   #79 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

The best/worst breakup story I know is from a friend of mine who was in her final year of high school, dating this guy for just under 1 year.

In the midst of major exams, finds out she is pregnant. Manages to truck on through exams and put out of her mind the impending abortion.

Last day of exams, day before abortion. Like 2 weeks before her birthday which was also their anniversary. He breaks up with her. Literally less than 24 hrs before she had to go alone as a teenage girl to an abortion.

This guy doesn't know I know, but fuck, I have never looked at him the same. I tend to think the reason he broke it off is that being raised Catholic he couldn't bring himself to actually be the boyfriend of the girl when the abortion happened. Having said that though, he was totally fine with the premarital sex and the concept of the abortion until it was imminent.
Old 05-05-2010, 08:39 AM   #80 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizsquiz View Post
The best/worst breakup story I know is from a friend of mine who was in her final year of high school, dating this guy for just under 1 year.

In the midst of major exams, finds out she is pregnant. Manages to truck on through exams and put out of her mind the impending abortion.

Last day of exams, day before abortion. Like 2 weeks before her birthday which was also their anniversary. He breaks up with her. Literally less than 24 hrs before she had to go alone as a teenage girl to an abortion.

This guy doesn't know I know, but fuck, I have never looked at him the same. I tend to think the reason he broke it off is that being raised Catholic he couldn't bring himself to actually be the boyfriend of the girl when the abortion happened. Having said that though, he was totally fine with the premarital sex and the concept of the abortion until it was imminent.

you should wait until he is at his weakest moment, and offer help... but then bring up what a piece of shit he is for not being there....