Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-26-2008, 10:44 PM   #31 (permalink)

This was about six years ago, but while i was getting ready for school one day I turned on the curling iron and set it on the toilet and totally forgot about it.

I come back and sit on the toilet seat, and you know how when you get burned you cant feel it the first couple seconds? yeah so I continue sitting there for a little longer until i finally feel it.

I have a nasty scar on my thigh and the worst part was that it was summer and I remember being at a barbeque with the flies attacking my burned flesh eww
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:56 PM   #32 (permalink)

The first summer that I lived on my own out of college, I had my parent's car. My friend and I decided to take a trip to the art museum at night to look out over the city. We sat on a wall of rocks next to the steps that Rocky ran up in the movie. My friend knocked my flip flops off of the wall, and I commented that it was high up where were, and she should be careful. She climbed down the wall of rocks and threw my flip flop up at me. It was an unspoken dare. So I climbed down. We both climbed back up and I got halfway back down and slipped. I broke my ankle in 4 places and have a plate and nine screws in there now. My foot went up, in and sideways into my leg and the doc had to re-break it. Lesson learned, athleticism is for people who have coordination.

"'Did your parents take Pat's side?' 'Kind of'"-Mark Normand and Chemda Episode 2087: Sweeps Week

Old 07-26-2008, 11:12 PM   #33 (permalink)

Of several injuries that I've had, it would have to being getting a finger broken playing Red Rover in gym class....in 8th grade. That's what happens when someone refuses to let go of your hand.
Old 07-27-2008, 10:57 AM   #34 (permalink)

During my sophomore year of college, my roommate and I were taking our usual Friday afternoon nap before the drinking began. Our room phone rang, which was a large land line phone which was *not* rounded at the edges of the ear and mouth part, and I went to answer it since it was closest to me. Since I had just been sleeping and was jarred awake by the ringing, my coordination was off and I hit myself in the eye with the corner of the phone while trying to bring it to my ear. I, of course, swore loudly which the person on the phone clearly heard since the mouth part was near my mouth. Then I said hello into the phone and found out that it was my roommate's dad who is very square and probably didn't appreciate my swearing in his ear. I had a black eye (my first) for a while after that. Whenever people asked me how I got it I tried to get them to believe that it was a sex injury but no one believe that coming from me at that time.

My second black eye is mildly amusing too. I was at a Flogging Molly concert my senior year of college. It was sort of near the end of their set and I was near the back of the mosh pit, sort of in the pit, sort of not in the pit. I am not exactly sure how it happened but a large guy hit me with his shoulder in my eye. Somehow this caused my contact to pop out, though thankfully it landed on cheek so I could put it back in but this was rather difficult given my current location. After the show my friend and I went out and got ridiculously drunk. As the drinking went on, I kept getting updates as to how bad my eye looked.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:02 AM   #35 (permalink)

When I was about 7 or 8, I was in my parents bedroom. I tripped on something on the floor and banged my head on the radiator. I was completely fine after that. My mom came into the room to see what the noise was and when she looked at the side of my head, There was blood everywhere. Instead of going to get stitches, we went downstairs to my neighbors house and she pressed the wound down with rubbing alcohol. It didn't hurt at all and I went off to play with my neighbors kids right after she was done.

"so what are you saying? that i have aspergers because my mood changed IN SIX HOURS!!? you fucking douchebag. go crawl in a tree stump and die." -- windowsanddoors

Old 07-27-2008, 12:51 PM   #36 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post
I was shot in the mouth during a bb gun war when I was 13. The bb went thru my lip and shattered one lower front tooth which had to be completely extracted and now has a bridge with a fake tooth in place.

I always think about the fact that if it would have been a few inches higher, I wound have lost my right eye.

The guy that shot me was killed by an IED in Iraq 2 years ago, so I guess I'm the lucky one....
Or if you were a few inches shorter.
Old 07-27-2008, 01:58 PM   #37 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shantastic View Post
i was thinking of this weird thing that happened to me... (says a bunch of childish things that make me think she's retarded)
The brilliant thing about being drunk, is that you fail to remember how foolish you are.

What sucks about being a teen, is that you remember it.

Thanks for wasting my time with that stupid shit. I'm convinced that you're either 17 or severely retarded.

I still say we need an age filter.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:06 PM   #38 (permalink)
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdrafttech View Post
The brilliant thing about being drunk, is that you fail to remember how foolish you are.
Are you drunk right now?
Old 07-27-2008, 02:09 PM   #39 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffdrafttech View Post
Thanks for wasting my time with that stupid shit.
You took the time to read it and therefore wasted your own time, sir. For once in your life take some responsibility for your own actions.

Oh and have a nice day.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:16 PM   #40 (permalink)

You guys are right and I was wrong.

Her story of smashing figurines and cutting her finger was very stimulating and in no way a waste of time.

It also gives no indication whether she is to the left or the right of the bell curve.

My apologies.