Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 03-11-2009, 12:05 PM   #1 (permalink)

what would we pay

Hey folks here's a thought. I can't possibly be the first to come up with this but...how much could we come up with to get Chemda's mom on the show? I'm thinking that the one show alone would sweep the 2009 KATGugh awards.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 12:10 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionary View Post
Hey folks here's a thought. I can't possibly be the first to come up with this but...how much could we come up with to get Chemda's mom on the show? I'm thinking that the one show alone would sweep the 2009 KATGugh awards.
$0. Obviously Chemda has her reasons for not telling her. I'm not gonna pay money to rip apart someones family.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:12 PM   #3 (permalink)

Jesus, I don't think any amount of money would make Chemda risk her relationship with her family. I do think it would be one of the best, if not THE best, episode of their career, but I just don't see it happening... at least, not yet. Maybe after she's told them what she and Keith do for a living and her mom has some time to let it sink in.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizzbot View Post
Jesus, I don't think any amount of money would make Chemda risk her relationship with her family. I do think it would be one of the best, if not THE best, episode of their career, but I just don't see it happening... at least, not yet. Maybe after she's told them what she and Keith do for a living and her mom has some time to let it sink in.
word.

it would be hillarious but its not like they could be dirty or anything, and she would be hard to understand.... but we can dream. Im hoping she walks in on them doing a show unexpectdidly, thats probably the closest we are going to get.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #5 (permalink)

Ok so I probably should have said this in my first post bu I know the show won't happen and id never want to rip apart a family over a single show...just thought it would be amusing to speculate. Obviously none of us are in a position to know the exact dynamics of Chemda and her mom's relationship. Personally I would hope that her mom would accept that Chemda is happy and loves what she does and thus accept the show....unlikely though.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:30 PM   #6 (permalink)

I'd rather pay for Father Malley to be on the show. Sorry Chemda's Mom.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:33 PM   #7 (permalink)

Oh damn! Way to steal the thread! Who would we rather see? Chemda's mom or Father Malley?
Old 03-11-2009, 12:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

I don't think the show would be very entertaining if Chemda's mom were on the show. You've heard shows where someone sits there quietly for long periods of time because they don't interact on a show level. I don't think Chemda's mom would be a good contributor and would be too quiet.

Keith's dad might be a different story, but I think more damage than good could come of it, and I wouldn't try. If they had different parents, it would be a different story.
Old 03-12-2009, 06:45 PM   #9 (permalink)

Can we have a Father Malley and Chemda's Mom episode? I mean, if we're dreaming and watching families make up/fall to pieces, might as well go for the perfect storm. I wonder if Father Malley would want grandkids more or less than Chemda's Mom, and I can just imagine the questions about half-breed Jew-Christian kids. They would be the first grandkids for both, but would that win Mr. Malley over, or ire him more?
Old 03-12-2009, 07:17 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBAnt View Post
Can we have a Father Malley and Chemda's Mom episode? I mean, if we're dreaming and watching families make up/fall to pieces, might as well go for the perfect storm. I wonder if Father Malley would want grandkids more or less than Chemda's Mom, and I can just imagine the questions about half-breed Jew-Christian kids. They would be the first grandkids for both, but would that win Mr. Malley over, or ire him more?
Are you hoping to god someone dies of a heart attack before the end of the show?

Then again, that might overtake Chemda almost fighting Hadar as the most shocking moment ever...