Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 11-24-2009, 11:42 PM   #21 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

this story keeps getting better and better.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpski View Post
There are people on the forum from San Diego that said they would contact him in person for us if we could find out where he is. Some of them got scammed too.
Having a village full of victims isn't going to make this guy appear for you. Sometimes there's just no remedy. You got scammed.

Quote:
I paid through paypal with a credit card but it's been far too long to file for any grievances. It was going to take him 6 months to build the thing, even if he had actually done it for me because he was really swamped with orders.
So you paid him everything up front instead of a down payment then the balance when your product was ready? Fool.

Quote:
Street Fighter IV had just come out. He used to get like 2 - 3 orders every few weeks. At the point I ordered he probably had over 50 to do. He got overwhelmed, had some bad luck in Vegas with the law and then found that people were wanting their money back since he didn't get around to building them yet. Since he was broke after the Vegas debacle he went into hiding rather than give back thousands in refunds.
After that, you still think you can get your money back? Even if you did find him and sued him, what makes you think he will pay up on the judgment? It's a small-claims action. Quite frankly, it's not even worth the $300. Get over it. Fool.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:05 AM   #23 (permalink)

Hey I just want to point out I am also a customer of this Aaron. We live in the same city and I've been helping with the situation... or trying to at least. Since he and I are in the fighting game scene, I know a lot of people he knows. I was told from his friends he was out of state and there would be no way I could get in touch with him (probably prison?).

Anyways out of the blue he shows up at my door with my stick, good quality. He tells me to let everyone know he's back and he's going to fulfill the orders. We've seen some people receive sticks/parts etc, but some people still haven't gotten their sticks.

Also, I believe everyone paid him a 50% deposit when they placed the order. As Humpski mentioned, there were a lot of good reviews about his work. He was personally recommended among my friends. Anyways he told his online orders he was ready to ship and everyone needs to send in the rest of the money... then he disappears. Until then he had a great track record.

Anyways if you guys find anything, I live in the same city so I could potentially track him down.

If I knew where to look I would have had this taken care of almost a year ago.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:25 AM   #24 (permalink)

So, who believes anything this SeikuRyu has said?
Old 06-07-2010, 07:47 AM   #25 (permalink)

Wow, that was a random as he'll bump, especially for a 1 time poster. Someones been googling themselves.
Old 06-07-2010, 07:59 AM   #26 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cart Horse View Post
So, who believes anything this SeikuRyu has said?
Obviously it's legit. Why would you even question?
Old 06-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Station View Post
Wow, that was a random as he'll bump, especially for a 1 time poster. Someones been googling themselves.
Yeah, or maybe someone linked this thread in a post on shoryuken.com
Was it THIS one?
or THIS one? Which I prefer because it mentions you useless douches.

Thank the last three posters for not contributing at all. Kindly kill yourselves.

<3 from another person with 1 post.
Old 06-07-2010, 09:19 AM   #28 (permalink)

burn
Old 06-07-2010, 10:57 AM   #29 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by strogg View Post
Thank the last three posters for not contributing at all. Kindly kill yourselves.

<3 from another person with 1 post.
I'll get on that now.

Now, who exactly needs you here?

GET THE FUCK OUT!
Old 06-07-2010, 12:32 PM   #30 (permalink)

I'm so glad those faggots got scammed.
NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF THIS FORUM.