Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 07-16-2010, 11:10 PM   #11 (permalink)

I played Carcossonne on XBLA... didn't like it very much. BUT! I am glad that monkeychunkuk suggested pixe'n rush. if you're a fan of high scores and old school shit, you'll dig it.

the higher your combo, the more "dated" the graphics get. you start with geometry wars glowy vector graphics, downgrade to virtual boy, downgrade to gameboy and... well, i haven't gotten a good enough combo yet to see what's beyond that. the music is fucking sick, too.

also, if you haven't played "tilt to live" yet, you're straight up silly. it *might* be my favorite game on the thing outside of plants vs. zombies and peggle.

I used to make this webcomic.
http://www.invisibleladders.com
"I never update!"
Enjoy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 11:13 PM   #12 (permalink)

also, serial is correct. angry birds is fantastic.
Old 07-18-2010, 12:54 AM   #13 (permalink)

Clickgamer.com's (the makers of Angry Birds) new game, Helsing's Fire is another great puzzle game.
Old 07-18-2010, 03:12 AM   #14 (permalink)

I'm working on a dynamic list of the iPhone games people should have installed at any one time. Pretty sure Hook Champ will make the cut.
Old 07-18-2010, 09:11 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by evadwolrab View Post
I'm working on a dynamic list of the iPhone games people should have installed at any one time. Pretty sure Hook Champ will make the cut.
I only bloody went and did what I said I would! Comment on there or in this thread and we'll make that list grow with only the best.

The best games on the iPhone App Store right now (dynamic list) | bitsofjoy
Old 07-18-2010, 01:24 PM   #16 (permalink)

Chain Link Pro is another pretty addictive time waster. It's also currently free in the App Store for a while.
Old 07-26-2010, 10:12 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellbent View Post
Star Wars Hoth just came out.. star wars themed TD
What did you think of it?
Old 07-26-2010, 11:39 AM   #18 (permalink)

Doodle God is extremely addictive. I finished the game in about an hour and a half.
Old 07-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeychunkuk View Post
What did you think of it?
FF Crystal Chonicles still better... The way your 'towers' die is kind of annoying.

I bought Archetype, it runs pretty good on 3g. Its compared to Halo deathmatch but really its like Quake2. I dont care for virtual controls (wish they made a BT joystick already) but at least its not a tilt-sensor game.

IMO World of Magic is a free mmo ala Ragnarok Online, you can buy higher level stuff if you want.

Apple's Holdem is very good. $5 but you get 2 modes to play based on the orientation of the phone (table view or player view - you can see 'tells')

Space Station is pretty good, its a TD but an unusuall one.

2nd Words with Friends, hate the ppl who are either smarter then me or use scrabbilizer. PVZ and Creeps are also good.

Besides Angry birds, alot of people like DoodleJump.

If you have a hacked iPad and a hacked iPhone, you can install SNES HD and the controller client for the iphone. supports up to 4 players (4 iphones/itouches)

Just downloaded the Tron game, gonna try it out.

Aquaponics in Paradise
Old 05-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #20 (permalink)

Angry Birds Space Walkthrough, News, Cheats and Play Online

An introduction about Angry Birds Space

Angry Birds Space is an official sequel in the Angry Birds line of games and was released on March 22, 2012. Angry Birds space was “the FIRST ever game announcement from space.” on March 8, 2012 with the help of NASA from the International Space Station. Angry Birds Space Online
Download Angry Birds Space launched on iOS, Android, PC, and Mac, with a Windows phone release to follow. For the launch of the game, Rovio partnered with wireless carrier T-Mobile to erect a 300-foot tall contraption, with a 35-foot tall red bird resting in it at the Seattle Space Needle to make it look like a giant slingshot.

Angry Birds Space features 60 interstellar levels on planets and in zero gravity, resulting in spectacular gameplay ranging from slow-motion puzzles to lightspeed destruction. With regular free updates, new in-app purchases, brand new birds, brand new superpowers, and a whole galaxy to explore, the sky is no longer the limit!
On each level, there are a certain amount of pigs that you need to kills. And we posted here Angry Birds Space Walkthroughs that make it easy for you tp play this game.
Meet the birds in Angry Birds Space
Red birds
Red Birds are more powerful than before in their space adventure. When the Red Bird emerged from the wormhole, he wears an “Über Mask”, which allows him to utilize the “Sling Scope” trajectory display. With this power, the Red Bird can plan his path to cause maximum destruction to the piggies’ space fortresses. It is great to use Red Birds to target the wooden pieces first. Players should start a level by taking out the weaker parts of structures behind which pigs are hiding.
Red Bird hits Angry Birds Space on March 22
Bomb Birds
Bomb Birds (morphed from Black Birds) are created with the aim of taking out tricky defenses with a heat shock wave. And if your targets are in close proximity to each other, the Bomb Birds are also the most suitable ones.
The Bomb Birds
Blue birds
Blue birds can separate into three small birds after you launch them. Based on gameplay footage, it even appears that the Blue Birds get a speed burst upon tripling, making them the perfect destructive means against any icy space junk. When the three birds are split, they are very helpful to set off chain reactions because the chain reaction will aim at different parts of the map at once.
Blue Birds are back in Angry Birds Space on March 22
Terence Birds
Terence Birds who are morphed from Big Brother Bird is back and madder than ever. He’s still bulbous and can destroy large structures in a single bound fling. It is easy for Terence Birds to smash through the difficult to destroy wooden, stone and ice walls.
Terence crashes onto Angry Birds Space on March 22
Lazer Birds
Lazer Birds may remind you a bit of the Yellow bird, but he’s got “Super Vision”. He is the fastest object in the universe. To trigger his “Super Power Strike”, tap anywhere on the screen to direct him. There will be a crosshair on the screen where you tapped and the Lazer Bird will turn and immediately accelerate toward the target.
Lazer Bird hits Angry Birds Space on March 22
Ice Birds
Ice Birds are completely new birds. They will freeze everything they touch on impact, so players can use them to take out an enemy pig even it is hidden inside a stone because the Ice Birds can turn Wood and Rock into Ice.
Ice Bird debuts in Angry Birds Space on March 22