Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree1Likes

Old 03-10-2009, 10:39 AM   #11 (permalink)

Location: Reston, VA also can be found in my cubical, because really thats where i live
the competition part is done through a rivalry leader board that i have created, when you join the KATG team you will receive a friend request from me and once you accept you will be added to the Rivalry board where you can see everyone compared to everyone else!

let the tears flow!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:44 AM   #12 (permalink)

I signed up and put the last few runs in my calendar.
Old 03-11-2009, 05:17 PM   #13 (permalink)

Location: Reston, VA also can be found in my cubical, because really thats where i live
i see a lot of fatties looking at this thread and i only see a handful of brave souls actually putting their feet to the fire and trying to live up to the hype they have been talking on the forums.

so all of you people that have been the great advice givers in the body for life thread both versions lets see if you live by your great ideas.
Old 03-11-2009, 10:56 PM   #14 (permalink)

I just stared using MapMyRun in February. I've been using Buckeye Outdoors but I like having the ability to upload both Polar HRM data and GPS mapped routes (trails) into the workout.

I posted workouts from the past week.
Old 03-11-2009, 11:12 PM   #15 (permalink)

Joined under the name AlbinoSheep.

Don't have much of a workout going because I have been having troubles fitting in fixing very specific meals (on a diet currently) and dealing with my school schedule. That said this has only started since Monday so at least I'll be getting in better workouts this Saturday and Sunday.

Hopefully this will also help keep me in check better!

I am now a fat fuck with something to prove!
Old 03-15-2009, 09:09 AM   #16 (permalink)

There's nothing like burning 2,000 calories in a workout before 9 AM and then having a guilt-free 1,200 calorie breakfast of sausage, pancakes, juice and coffee.
Old 03-15-2009, 11:03 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26point2runner View Post
There's nothing like burning 2,000 calories in a workout before 9 AM and then having a guilt-free 1,200 calorie breakfast of sausage, pancakes, juice and coffee.
Holy hell man! I've never even gotten close to that number o.o
Old 03-15-2009, 12:28 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 26point2runner View Post
only time i can do that is a swim workout, i cannot seam to get out and run that much in the morning but i can go forever in the pool without food... well except the one time i blacked out right in the middle of the pool, that wasent so much fun.

glad to see that there are a few brave people putting up their workouts, its amazing to see only 12 people are brave from the 50 or so that where posting in the workout thread before, so much easier to talk shit when you dont have to actually show your workouts

you really make me want it - FFC
Old 03-15-2009, 06:55 PM   #19 (permalink)

Two more really good days at the gym after taking Friday off to let my muscles heal. Upped my weights on both Back/Shoulders day and Bicep/Tricep day. 270 lbs on the Iso-Lateral Row, which matches my weight on the Decline Bench. Starting to feel really strong, and can see a noticeable difference in the way I look. Still have a lot of work to do before I burn off this gut, but I'm getting much much stronger. By the time we get to NFYC for April 15th, I should be the strongest I've ever been in my life.
Old 03-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman Bobby View Post
...well except the one time i blacked out right in the middle of the pool, that wasent so much fun.
What the hell!!! Did you have to be dragged out of the pool? Was it extreme fatigue?

My stomach wasn't completely empty this morning. I had a packet of instant oatmeal before leaving the house. I always make sure I get some easily digestible carbs in about 30 minutes before I go on long runs. I also had an energy gel and about 20 oz. of sport drink during the run.