Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By jeffdrafttech
  • 1 Post By waleeed00

Old 02-01-2008, 09:18 AM   #1 (permalink)

Worst Shroom Trip Ever (1st half is hilarious)

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/1...room-trip.html

Talk About A Bad Shroom Trip...

Okay, so, Friday night started out pretty well. I got off work, and I took somewhere between 8-9 grams of shrooms. I broke them up and put them in some pure lime juice, and pounded it. Within 15 minutes I was shrooming balls. My 2 friends had each eaten about 5-6 grams; they ate theirs normally.

It began like most good shroom trips with my friends. We sat around laughing, describing all the cool visuals and feelings. We played some old school Mario on the SNES, listened to some Bob Marley, put on a movie, it was fun.

Then, things went horribly wrong. Friend #1 started to freak out, he started yelling about cops and going to jail for life, things like that. We had enough drugs in the house to put us all in prison for a few years so at first it seemed like a semi-legitimate threat.

But he wouldn't stop freaking out. He started thrashing about the entire place, making a ton of noise. This was an apartment, upstairs, and he was running around hollaring, tripping out. He kept running up to the window and slamming into it, just attacking it with sloppy punches; apparently he was trying to look for cops outside. He broke down my door to my room and knocked over my desk with every single one of my pieces on it, full of dirty bong water too. I knew in the bottom of my heart that they were all broken. He threw my bookcase across the room and broke it, too. So this motherfucker had now destroyed my home, AND we figured that the cops were already on their way because of the noise. I needed to get him under control. I grabbed him and he wrestled with me a bit; he was swinging his arms but they weren't focused punches. He managed to slam me into my granite table but I lived. I finally ended up getting him in a headlock, but he was still thrashing around on the ground pounding on it.

By this time it was probably 9 PM; I didn't want my neighbors to hate me and I definitely didn't want to get evicted or arrested. The only way I could think of to calm him down was to pass him out. So, I started on that, and finally Friend #2 helps out a little; he tells me that you can't pass someone out while they're on shrooms, because they'll die. WHOOPS! Wish I had known that...So, I let go of him and he continues thrashing around breaking shit. We finally get him contained in the bathroom, in the shower. I try to calm him down while Friend #2 calls a sober person to help us out.

So, I had to control "Mr-I-Cant-Handle-Shrooms" for about 10 minutes in the bathroom. He ended up ripping the shower curtain down, and ripping all of his clothes off. He turned on the water and started yanking on his tiny dick, screaming "I'm not gay" and "I'm not stupid" and pounding on the wall with his free hand.

Finally Friend #3, who is sober, showed up. He helped me get Friend #1 out of the house (we even got his boxers back on). After he broke free of us in the parking lot and ran around a while in his boxers, we finally rounded him up and got him into a car.

At this point, we thought for sure the cops were on the way. He had thrown so much furniture, and pounded around so much, if I had been the neighbor I would have called the cops. We had a couple pounds of herb, a few ounces of coke, and some other things that don't need to be mentioned. I didn't feel like being there, shrooming, when the cops showed up. So Friend #2 stayed behind to deal with that and I went with Friends #1 & #3 in the car.

Our goal was to get Friend #1 to his mother; she could help more than we could. We're at the red light in front of his mom's damn complex, and he opens the door and bolts - still in his boxers. He runs into the gas station. Somewhere along his path he lost his boxers again. When we found him, he was bare-ass naked in the gas station guzzling beer and chocolate milk that he grabbed from the cooler. He was fighting with the clerk, we had to throw him off. Friend #3 had to pay for the shit and BEG the clerk not to call the cops. I mean BEG. He was furious.

So, finally we're at his mom's place; she isn't home. Friend #3 takes Friend #1 inside to lay him down and call his mom. I waited in the back seat of the car. I was actually almost starting to enjoy my shroom trip again, tripping on all the lights and shit.

Next thing I know, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH! Fucking shroom-head idiot broke free from sober Friend #3, and ran to the running car I was sitting in. Sober Friend #3 tried to rip him out of the car, but #1 slammed it into drive and pushed the gas pedal to the floor. Friend #3 got pulled completely under the car. I WAS FUCKING FREAKING OUT. All of a sudden the calm music and lights went away. I was in a car going 50mph (and still accellerating). We were headed for a solid brick fucking wall. The only reason I'm alive to type it is that somehow I had the presence of mind to grab the shifter knob and force it into park. That car's transmission has GOT to be fucked after that. We skidded to a stop a few feet in front of the wall, and I fucking bursted out of that car like a bat out of hell.

I got back to Friend #3 and found out that he was lucky enough to only have what looked like a broken ankle. All 3 of us could have been dead.

We finally were able to get this fucking idiot in his Mom's house. We left him at that point; we were sick of it so we dumped him on his mom. Friend #3 discovers that his wallet got lost in the fight at the gas station, so we go back to look for it. We found it in the parking lot, empty of course. There was a little less than $1100 in it. Bummer, but none of it was my money *shrug*

We got back to my place only to find out that somehow, even though my room and bed are soaked with dirty bong water, not a single one of my pieces broke. The cops didn't call, but the neighbors were VERY pissed and they complained to the apartment complex.

There's a couple hundred dollars in shit that got broken still, and he'll have to pay for that.

Other than that, the only troubles are in my mind now. My emotions and thoughts are twisted and confused. I've been thinking about my family a lot, I came to see them today. I've been crying for no reason at all, and laughing just the same. I can see how hallucinogens could give someone permanent psychological damage. I don't think I'll have it that bad but it will be a while before I feel like I'll be stable enough to do any powerful hallucinogen again. My mind is in shambles, just like my house.

I learned a lot that night. It's pretty crazy to think that at any time, you could be sitting in the passenger seat of a car, and some drugged-up lunatic could get in, crash into a car, and kill you. It's pretty weird shit to think about...
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 10:14 AM   #2 (permalink)

I have knocked out a friend for doing far less. So surprised that they didn't take harsher methods against this guy. If someone almost got me killed or in prison for most of my life, I think I would have gotten medieval on his ass.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:51 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebowski View Post

We had a couple pounds of herb, a few ounces of coke, and some other things that don't need to be mentioned.
Kind of makes you wonder what he didn't want to mention, doesn't it?
Old 02-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #4 (permalink)

Location: in Diana's kitchen, buried under a mountain of scorn and blue sprinkles.
you coulda used a taser.

i wonder how getting tasered on shrooms would go?
Old 02-01-2008, 06:25 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1969 View Post
you coulda used a taser.

i wonder how getting tasered on shrooms would go?
I have no idea who those kids are. that is just a random story
Old 02-01-2008, 06:28 PM   #6 (permalink)

Location: in Diana's kitchen, buried under a mountain of scorn and blue sprinkles.
Quote:
I have no idea who those kids are. that is just a random story
oh, yea. i see that now.
Old 02-01-2008, 06:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
They call me B. Jason

Quote:

Talk About A Bad Shroom Trip...

We had enough drugs in the house to put us all in prison for a few years so at first it seemed like a semi-legitimate threat.

We had a couple pounds of herb, a few ounces of coke, and some other things that don't need to be mentioned.
Yellow cake uranium? Anthrax? Surface-to-air ballistics?

Holy fucking Christ-balls.
Old 02-01-2008, 07:19 PM   #8 (permalink)

See kids

The problem isn't drugs, it's your retarded friends and drugs.

Getting high isn't the problem. The problem is people who get high. Part of me hopes Paul wins the election, then about half of the supreme court dies the following month. If they legalized drugs, drugs could be awesome. Imagine being able to get FDA regulated pure LSD or X, and without having to deal with "drug people"

Another lesson for the legions of little kids who read this forum, from my own experience:
No matter how "cool" (fucked up) your friend's mom is, that bitch will call the cops on you and commit your friend to rehab if you dump him on her porch. The police will visit you. You do not want that. The lawyers are very expensive and you will be beat severely as a result.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.
Old 03-19-2016, 12:05 AM   #9 (permalink)

BTW, were they eating really shitty shrooms, or just trying to max-out the chances of a bad trip? 2 grams should be plenty. I've honestly never been tempted to have more than an 1/8th ounce on my own and that's only if they're pretty shit.
Enunciated Piffle likes this.