Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-21-2008, 07:22 PM   #131 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyPicker View Post
After giggling about this thread for many days now, I've remembered a particularly awful thing I did.

My dad got a house on Fire Island, NY and invited me to stay with him and his new girlfriend for a week. At this point, I was 11 and my dad and I were relatively estranged and all of the time we had spent together had been just him and I, no girlfriend.
So we get up there, everything is going fine until this bitch girlfriend starts treating me like her kid and yelling at me. She starts telling me my mum gave me no manners and that "she could teach me a thing or two about respect". This put me over the fucking edge.

The next day we all went sailing. My dad went back to the house to grab some sun block and so it was just her and I on the boat. I feigned innocence and asked for a turn steering.
This was a small boat, so I tugged as hard as I could to the left, and over the boat went.
Oh yeah, with her purse, cellphone, and driver's license all sinking to the bottom of the ocean. She was weak swimmer and I nicely paddled back to shore leaving her with the boat to turn back over and sail back into the dock.

Good summer.
That's some James Bond vengeance.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 03:43 AM   #132 (permalink)

Nothing compared to some of the wacky shit in this thread, but... I was at a work party for someone who had worked their for a long time and was moving, and I felt the need to show up a co-worker of mine. I brought a 1/5th of Smirnoff and dared him to chug some with me. He only agreed if I mixed it with something. We were both drunk, and so I pretended to mix it with some lemonade. These were 12oz cups, mind you, full to the brim of Vodka. I said go, and we both started drinking our cups. He sprayed his all over the counter, and started swearing "this shit is straight" as I finished my cup. Being the big man, I then grabbed his cup and took it all down and slammed his cup on the counter. 24oz of Vodka in under a minute.

Fifteen minutes later I blacked out. I puked all over my bosses couch, my co-workers girlfriend, broke two jars and a lamp from collapsing in his living room, and remembered none of it. I woke up the next morning with dried puke all over my shirt. Oops.

The best part? I still work there today
Old 06-22-2008, 11:08 AM   #133 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharekyz View Post
The worst thing I ever did happened when I was 11 or 12. This girl that went to my school had her mom die in a car accident. I was in a fight with her on the bus on the way to school about a week after the accident and, being a stupid kid, said in the heat of the fight "You are so ugly... that's why your mom died". Even though I was just a stupid kid and I apologized to her for it afterward, I still feel bad every time I think about it.
hahahahahahaha oh lord... 2nd worst thing i did: laugh at that
Old 06-22-2008, 02:15 PM   #134 (permalink)

I got into a fight between some guys I worked with and a dude who was stringing one of my co-workers girlfriend out on Meth and his friends. During the fight I was holding one of the guys down while his friend shot him accidentally. He died.
Old 06-22-2008, 03:01 PM   #135 (permalink)

Location: Southampton, United Kingdom. Bremen, Germany. And once a year, in Miami, Florida, USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boomzilla View Post
I got into a fight between some guys I worked with and a dude who was stringing one of my co-workers girlfriend out on Meth and his friends. During the fight I was holding one of the guys down while his friend shot him accidentally. He died.
O_O Oh shit. Did you get charged?
Old 06-22-2008, 03:38 PM   #136 (permalink)

I farted on a dude's pillow and gave him Pink Eye. He then gave it to all of his roommates.
Old 06-22-2008, 05:02 PM   #137 (permalink)

i snuck out of the house to fuck around with my friends and brought some beer. one of my friends got completely smashed off of the beer i had brought, and it turns out he got in a crash and died that night. i never got caught for sneaking out or drinking, and no one ever thought i was the one to blame. still feel like shit for it
Old 06-22-2008, 06:49 PM   #138 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartelofdoom View Post
i snuck out of the house to fuck around with my friends and brought some beer. one of my friends got completely smashed off of the beer i had brought, and it turns out he got in a crash and died that night. i never got caught for sneaking out or drinking, and no one ever thought i was the one to blame. still feel like shit for it
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck you! And welcome to the forums!

Yikes. Sorry to hear that, that's gotta be tough.
Old 06-22-2008, 07:48 PM   #139 (permalink)

i also broke into a house under construction and shit on the floor, broke bottles, broke windows, etc that one isnt as scary bad thing but its still fucked up
Old 06-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #140 (permalink)

Some dude I know (not really a friend I would not have done this to a friend) and I were chilling drinking a couple of bottles of rhum. I was getting bored and asked him if he knew any whores he can call. He set us up with 2 girls Rosely (his girl) and her friend so we trooped it to the girls apartment. When we get there only his girl was there because the other girl knocked out (suposedly). Keep in mind that I was paying for everything. So we go to a little bar, have a couple of beers and I started talking to this chick. At 2am we get kicked out because the bar was closing early for some dumb reason. I called my friends and they invited me to "La Bomba". We get there and I see that there is a few bottles of vodka so I called a cab. I told her I was cutting the night short and going home to which she replyed "If you cut my night short on the first day of me meeting you don't you ever call me". So when the cab arrived I told Gabriel (The dude I was chilling with) to leave and he asked Rosely to go with him and she said no. A few minutes after he left she basically threw herself on me and too not make this longer than it already is I fucked her.

The only thing I can say in my defense is that I was running short on cash. And within my circle of friends it is cool for me to drink their alcohol and to invite as many chicks as I want without chipping in a dime. Which is the reason why I sent Gabriel home.
KATG Tattoo #69
]FB
Twitter
Blogspot