Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #151 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabejew View Post
I once had a roommate so bad that I took some of her hair from her hair brush, stuck it into a homemade voodoo doll and started smashing and stabbing it. It hung on the wall of our apartment livingroom for the rest of the year and she never knew it was her. Die, bitch, die!
Thats some Wiccan/physic witch revenge!

Great name by the way, from a real Jew to a wannabe
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #152 (permalink)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyPicker View Post
Thats some Wiccan/physic witch revenge!

Great name by the way, from a real Jew to a wannabe
Aw, thanks so much Teddy! I still have that voodoo doll, which is currently hanging in my den. Now that I think about it, I do need to go stab that thing, just for good measure.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:52 PM   #153 (permalink)

Nothing serious from me, but when my dad was young, he and a friend were in the woods on the side of a slightly quiet street shooting stuff with shotguns. At the same time, some random guy buys an assault rifle, and decides he wants to test it out. In their direction. They both duck behind trees, and fire back. They thought someone was trying to kill them.

Amazingly, no one was hurt. The dude just jumped back in his car (probably shitting his pants) and drove away. I guess they just had a bad aim.

Last edited by mangoes; 06-24-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:57 PM   #154 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...

When I was about 11 I convinced my 8 year old sister to sign her soul over to me. I made a contract and everything. I gave it back to her when she turned 18.
Old 06-25-2008, 08:06 AM   #155 (permalink)

the worst thing that comes to mind is this time: but im sure there is worse.

me and a guy had drank quite a bit. We starting fooling around, and after he was done with me, I went starting working on him. but as soon as my hand went down his pants, I realized how small he was, so I pretended to pass out. He tryed shaking me and everything to wake me up, but no way I was dealing with that. haha.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:52 AM   #156 (permalink)

I hooked up with my friend's ex girlfriend, a girl he is still stuck on after breaking up over a year ago. The night she came over she told him she was going to a barbecue. The next morning he came over to go fishing with my roommate. While he was sitting downstairs waiting to leave, I went down on this girl for a good hour with her moaning and trying to stuff a pillow over her face so he wouldn't hear. Then I went downstairs to check if he was still there. He was, so I bull-shitted with him for a few minutes, scanned downstairs for any of her clothes or her phone, went back upstairs, took my clothes off, and got back to business.

I don't feel bad at all--he is a mean drunk who treats her like shit, and she is one hell of a crazy bitch...that and she is way hot
Old 06-26-2008, 03:27 PM   #157 (permalink)

The worst thing I ever did...I think.

When I was in high school, I quit my job the day before the busiest day of the year, just because I didn't want to deal with it.

Last edited by leopardheels; 11-29-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 04:52 PM   #158 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardheels View Post
I am pretty new to the forums, ...
Well.... Fuuuckk You, then!
Old 06-26-2008, 04:54 PM   #159 (permalink)

long story short... blacked out then stole a car to drive home.

So I'm behind on shows, but I heard Keith talking about this thread on yesterday's, so I thought I'd share.

First off, 23, Male, Straight.

About two years ago I went out partying, my roomate drove me to a friend of his' house, where we drank for a few hours. I saw some people i knew, and went with them to party hosted by some exchange program student. So no one there speaks my language, by this point, I'm getting to the drunken stage where walking becomes more like leaning in a direction and hoping my feet can keep up. I have no idea where either group of friends has led me and have very little chance of finding my way home. I could be blocks from my house, I could be miles, but i decide to try.

The last thing i remember before i blacked out is stumbling through the street, leaning on a car and trying the door to see if the keys were in it.

I woke up the next morning, and to my horror, the car was parked in my driveway.

Not knowing where I was when I took the car, I drove it to a local park, tried my best to wipe any finger prints off the inside, walked home and went to bed.

So that's the worst thing I've ever done. As far as I know no one was hurt, the car somehow didn't have a scratch on it, and a day or two later it was gone from the park.
Old 06-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #160 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

OK this is really bad...

When I was 14, I was convinced my stepfather was cheating on my mom so I told a friend who I knew would tell the school counselor that he was molesting me. I came clean about it and was promptly sent to live with my father. My mom wasn't sure whether or not to believe me at the time, but it came out later during their divorce that I was right about the cheating.

The fucking logic of a 14 year old...