Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-20-2008, 04:44 AM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousBiGD View Post
I got the heads up from my ex's best friend that she was coming to my house to break up with me. I made a tuna, jam and cheese sandwich with special ingredient sperm. She ate the sandwich and did not complain at all. I know ya most be thinking so what she never had your juice in her mouth before?... No she had some weird kind of OCD about sperm and never wanted it on her. One time I finished on her belly and she ran to the bathroom as if she had to wash acid of her skin. While she started the oyu know is not you is me speech I interrupted her to tell her what she just had eaten. She gave me a look as if she just saw a ghost, turned quietly and have not spoken to me since.
Ok ... I try some way out foods but tuna, jam, and cheese sounds nasty to me without Infamous juice.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:13 AM   #112 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhian View Post
I wonder if he ever moved to or from Nova Scotia?
bahaha!
Old 06-20-2008, 10:40 AM   #113 (permalink)

Location: Southampton, United Kingdom. Bremen, Germany. And once a year, in Miami, Florida, USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownguy View Post
Ok ... I try some way out foods but tuna, jam, and cheese sounds nasty to me without Infamous juice.
Agreed, aside from OCD, she has some strange food preferences...tuna and jam?! Someone, tell me if you've eaten this before and found it delicious. I'm gonna try it now.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:51 AM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaumff View Post
Agreed, aside from OCD, she has some strange food preferences...tuna and jam?! Someone, tell me if you've eaten this before and found it delicious. I'm gonna try it now.
... can I just say that I love that your response to this is "I'm gonna try it now."
Old 06-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #115 (permalink)

this was an accident a really bad one but i was babysitting some kids and they were doing somthing in the back yard so i opened up the door to tell them to stop and (this door was a old glass sliding door that you really had to push to get open)so they stop and i shut the door with all my strength and i take a few steps and for some reason i feel like i should turn around and when i do i realize the 8 week old kitten decided while i was talking to the kids to stick its head out the door and i didnt know it was there and i slammed the door on its neck , i was freaking out the kids could hear me screaming from outside it died in less than a minute i cried for 2 days i still feel bad,and it died with one eye open so the little fella was like aww i will try to shut it it was so sad(and i have always been a huge cat fan all my life hence the name kitty)
Old 06-20-2008, 02:27 PM   #116 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty View Post
this was an accident a really bad one but i was babysitting some kids and they were doing somthing in the back yard so i opened up the door to tell them to stop and (this door was a old glass sliding door that you really had to push to get open)so they stop and i shut the door with all my strength and i take a few steps and for some reason i feel like i should turn around and when i do i realize the 8 week old kitten decided while i was talking to the kids to stick its head out the door and i didnt know it was there and i slammed the door on its neck , i was freaking out the kids could hear me screaming from outside it died in less than a minute i cried for 2 days i still feel bad,and it died with one eye open so the little fella was like aww i will try to shut it it was so sad(and i have always been a huge cat fan all my life hence the name kitty)
Oh that is a horrible thing to have happen. Sorry that that happened to you.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:04 PM   #117 (permalink)

raped babies, lynched niggas, burned jews at the stake, just the usual
Old 06-20-2008, 07:23 PM   #118 (permalink)

Location: Southampton, United Kingdom. Bremen, Germany. And once a year, in Miami, Florida, USA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by motownguy View Post
... can I just say that I love that your response to this is "I'm gonna try it now."
I'm rather erratic and senseless at times....
Old 06-20-2008, 07:27 PM   #119 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plaumff View Post
I'm rather erratic and senseless at times....
You have to let me know how tuna and jam works out for you.
Old 06-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #120 (permalink)

I stalked this girl in high school just to fuck with her. I stuffed death threats and typical serial killer shit into her locker. Remained hidden to her yet sat with her on lunch and watched her every reaction to every letter, and every word. Every tear, every OMG, etc. Long story short I got arrested but I was 17 so no jailtime, and I got 24 hours community service which I spent stuffing envelopes and other filing shit for this after school center. That's prob why I work in an office. I turned the experience into a + and instead of stalking people I started writing songs about stalking and killing people. 11 years later I'm married with two kids, and mixing down my third album which comes out on Halloween. Which reminds me. www.myspace.com/twinwidowmafia to hear my new track Sculpture Made of Poo

Subscribe to our feed: http://feeds2.feedburner.com/ogpc

Your source for all geek related shit and all things fresh hosted by Ian Daddybones & Jiinx

FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/iandaddybones