Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #141 (permalink)

Nope they came over to the house armed and looking to start some shit with the 2 guys they knew were there. They didn't know there would be 3 other guys over hanging out. The whole thing was just a little innocent fight until the dipshit with the gun took it way too far. He was the only one who got charged and he's doing 5 years in Pelican Bay.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2008, 11:19 PM   #142 (permalink)

Back in 7th grade math class, we used to switch seats during the year. So at the start of each quarter, or whatever, we'd rotate to someplace new. One time I got stuck at a table with three girls. I don't remember the other two, but the third was this girl called Rebecca.

Rebecca wasn't exactly a hottie. In fact, she was a very odd-looking and frumpy young thing. She was a bit of a nerd as well. And in my smugness, I remarked "great, I'm stuck with two girls ... and Rebecca." I got a chuckle or two so I decided to re-broadcast my thoughts. Rebecca then ran outta the room crying.

I got kicked outta class for the day and felt horrible for quite some time. I wonder what ever happened to Rebecca.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:22 AM   #143 (permalink)

A girl made my life a misery in college, I finally snapped and run a key up the side of her new car across two of the doors.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:51 AM   #144 (permalink)

blowing up some letter boxes, thats about it.
Old 06-23-2008, 12:33 PM   #145 (permalink)

There was this neo-nazi douche who used to hang out with our group of friends back in high school. He never really did anything to me personally, but I couldn't stand hanging around him so I went home, made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, then jerked off on it before bringing it to school the next day. I knew he didn't ever buy a lunch, so I tried to act like I didn't want the sandwich and to pawn it off on him. I think he was wise to the plan because he passed on the sandwich. Another friend at the table asked if he could have the sandwich, so I had to make up some reason to throw it away. A few months later, a rumor started its way around the school about someone who jerked off on a peanut butter sandwich but I never took responsibility.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:21 PM   #146 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheInfamousBiGD View Post
Some dude I know (not really a friend I would not have done this to a friend) and I were chilling drinking a couple of bottles of rhum. I was getting bored and asked him if he knew any whores he can call. He set us up with 2 girls Rosely (his girl) and her friend so we trooped it to the girls apartment. When we get there only his girl was there because the other girl knocked out (suposedly). Keep in mind that I was paying for everything. So we go to a little bar, have a couple of beers and I started talking to this chick. At 2am we get kicked out because the bar was closing early for some dumb reason. I called my friends and they invited me to "La Bomba". We get there and I see that there is a few bottles of vodka so I called a cab. I told her I was cutting the night short and going home to which she replyed "If you cut my night short on the first day of me meeting you don't you ever call me". So when the cab arrived I told Gabriel (The dude I was chilling with) to leave and he asked Rosely to go with him and she said no. A few minutes after he left she basically threw herself on me and too not make this longer than it already is I fucked her.

The only thing I can say in my defense is that I was running short on cash. And within my circle of friends it is cool for me to drink their alcohol and to invite as many chicks as I want without chipping in a dime. Which is the reason why I sent Gabriel home.
Basically you shagged your mates bird. Brevity.... From your pic I expected a drive by at least
Old 06-23-2008, 02:40 PM   #147 (permalink)

Worst thing I've ever done? My first live-in relationship. ALL of it. Socially, economically, morally and aerodynamically incorrect.
Old 06-23-2008, 06:26 PM   #148 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharekyz View Post
The worst thing I ever did happened when I was 11 or 12. This girl that went to my school had her mom die in a car accident. I was in a fight with her on the bus on the way to school about a week after the accident and, being a stupid kid, said in the heat of the fight "You are so ugly... that's why your mom died". Even though I was just a stupid kid and I apologized to her for it afterward, I still feel bad every time I think about it.
LOL that's awesome!!! She was ugly.
Old 06-24-2008, 12:28 PM   #149 (permalink)

When I was in Junior High School Biology class, we had just completed a long genetics project using fruit flies. At the end of the project we had tons of leftover flies (from the uncontrolled breeding). So one day, I anesthetize many vials of flies and proceed to put them all (asleep mind you) in the purse of a girl I hated. So during the next class period, she opened her zippered purse and thousands of flies all flew out at once.

I am proud of my ingenuity, but disappointed that I got caught. Damn funny though.
Old 06-24-2008, 02:52 PM   #150 (permalink)

I once had a roommate so bad that I took some of her hair from her hair brush, stuck it into a homemade voodoo doll and started smashing and stabbing it. It hung on the wall of our apartment livingroom for the rest of the year and she never knew it was her. Die, bitch, die!