Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 06-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #31 (permalink)

Ugh. In high school I met a boy and dated him for about a month and a half before "letting him go" so I could make moves on his best friend and bandmate. Then I went behind the new boy and made out with the original one all summer long. It all came out and I broke both their hearts.

Then in college I did it again, to the original boy - we were making out and spending lots of drug time together, and I went for his roommate. He lost his shit, married and annulled a townie, and moved to Japan. I can't believe to this day how much advantage I took over that poor kid. Sorry, Andrew.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:42 PM   #32 (permalink)

I steal things sometimes.

erm. you guys are dicks!

I'm sure I have something, I just don't keep these things on the top of my mind.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:43 PM   #33 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell View Post
I steal things sometimes.

erm. you guys are dicks!

I'm sure I have something, I just don't keep these things on the top of my mind.
Yeah, right. We're on to you Vudell!
Old 06-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #34 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil View Post
Called my mom a prostitute when I was 6 not knowing what the word meant.

OHH actually this next one might be worse (considering I didn't know what the word meant in the first example):

Walking home from school with my scummy friends in gr7 or 8, I passed a not-so-pretty girl reading one of those girly mags (Seventeen or Self or whatever..) and I said, "Hey! Reading those magazines won't make you any better looking!!" Even my scumbag friends were like, "Dude that was soo mean!"
Man... I've never forgotten that to this day.
If thats the worse youve done i think you got a pretty safe when judgement arrives.

I was out in the town drinking with my friends when i dissapered with a girl i met without telling my friends leaving them to look for me all night thinking something might have happend.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:35 PM   #35 (permalink)

I once got in a fight and bit a dudes ear off. Then I got in a fight with someone else a few months later and bit his nose half off. I shot my friend in the leg by accident, he still has a limp. Shit I know there is more I just cant think of any right now. Oh yeah the worst thing ever I listened to Dawn and Drew once. I swear it was only once though. I honestly wanted to kill myself for it luckily I found KATG and well I am still alive.

Last edited by jadogg1222; 06-16-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:53 PM   #36 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

i think this one might trump my other lame ones...

we were at a bar one night getting all belligerent, and some dude standing outside the patio started talking shit to some girl (i think he was her ex or some shit) anyway the whole patio started picking on this guy. it was actually kind of pathetic, she was telling everyone he had a small dick and what not... so being the good guy that i am, i threw my cigarette at his shirt and spat on him. lol, for no fucking reason either... it was like i was finding a way to make the situation worse. he then asked me 'why did u do that?' and i said 'bc you touch yourself at night' or something equally random.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:55 PM   #37 (permalink)

Four things come to mind:

Fucking a friend's girl
Breaking into the electric coin meter
Pissing on my mom's toothbrush when I was leaving home
Kicking a hen so hard it died

I feel worst about the last one. The first I can put down to drink and hormones, the second was down to desperation and literally not being able to feed myself, the third was... Well, gross. But I was very angry.

But the hen was just cruel. I was 14 and my mom and stepdad kept chickens. We'd have to feed them, and they'd run around you trying to get at it as you filled the trough. So I'd just knock them out of the way with my foot. This particular evening, something took hold of me, I dunno if it was a power thing or what. But I threw some grain down with the sole purpose of baiting a hen, and I booted the first one that ran for it.

It ran out the hatch and I thought it was okay, but five minutes or so later I looked over and it was in the run, clearly in shock and suffering. I remember I ran for my sister and pretended I'd found it like that and together we tried to comfort it, until it died and we buried it. I cried and my sister said, "and I thought you didn't care about them!"

To this day she's in the dark about the truth of that situation. I went vegetarian later that year.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:55 PM   #38 (permalink)

The worse thing I ever done was cheating on my latest ex gf with the previous ex gf for a good 6 months. The only reason was because she had bigger boobs and sex was at least an hour long each time.
Old 06-16-2008, 04:35 PM   #39 (permalink)

rubbed a wierd cream into my brothers eyes then he had to goto hospital. also i threw darts at him once, and one time when he was a baby i held his head under water to see if he could breathe as i belived babies could breathe under water. this all happend when i was a kid ofc
Old 06-16-2008, 04:38 PM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by -John- View Post
rubbed a wierd cream into my brothers eyes then he had to goto hospital. also i threw darts at him once, and one time when he was a baby i held his head under water to see if he could breathe as i belived babies could breathe under water. this all happend when i was a kid ofc
FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU and welcome to the forums, you sadist.