Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Talk Shite

Talk Shite General discussion

Old 12-14-2008, 12:59 PM   #211 (permalink)

I think I messed up my brothers life.

When I was in high school my brother overheard a conversation I had with a friend about some stuff we did when we had cut class the day before. Fast forward to about 2 months later, my dad sits me down to have a talk. It seems my 5 year old brother got bored at school, asked the teacher if he could go to the bathroom and went to his grandparents to play instead. It prompted a couple hours of searching for him and almost calling the police thinking he may have been kidnapped. Fortunately grandpa found him playing in the backyard.

When asked why he did it, "Kevin does it all the time." Apparently he was the youngest person in the history of the school system to ever ditch class.

That got him on a bad road to start. Having a brother in the highschool age group probably wasn't good for him. He's always (I think) looked up to me, so when I got into drinking and pot and stuff, he thought that was cool.

So starting from the school ditching incident.... His grandparents ended up putting in private school. After numerous meetings, and suspensions over a few years they finally expelled him. He went to public high school and starting smoking pot, got a long suspension when some was found in his locker. He dropped out after his sophomore year and took his GED. My parents had an extra house (long story) so they just let him live in it and take care of it. He didn't bother working or applying for college (which apparently his scores were high enough he could get a scholarship). He just hung out with his friends and smoked pot. He's never bothered to learn to drive (24 years old now). So that was the excuse for not working. Eventually he started growing and selling pot. That cause some break-ins from both friends and enemies at the house. After a few years the house was pretty much destroyed. At 20 he told us all he was gay and he was moving to MN to live with a "friend". His friend is a 50 year old dude that doesn't work either. I don't really talk much to him anymore, but I know they were living off of my brothers inheritance from when his grandpa died. It was like $25K, they burned through that in a year. These last couple years my brother has been telling us he has a crippling phobia about travel and being around groups of people. Conveniently he suffers these only when it comes to work and going home to visit his mom, he can do anything else just fine. Oh, I did just hear from my dad a few months ago that my brother is selling illegal firearms to make ends meet.

I feel a little bad for starting him on a bad track.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:07 PM   #212 (permalink)
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncast View Post
Really? That's what you're going with? That's like one of boobs major functions.

Ummm I'm more wondering why he doesn't want to look.
That too, but why does she care so much? I'm sure there are many people who will look.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 01:45 PM   #213 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
That too, but why does she care so much? I'm sure there are many people who will look.
I suppose there is always the possibility that her boobs are some sort of flesh-eating-virus horror show. Maybe she did something to herself, like the oil injection lady. I mean, for all we know she might have been yelling, "look at what is happening to my tits, damnit, they're melting ... melting!" while flashing him. Pics, we need pics, and I think I've made a strong case for it.
Old 12-14-2008, 01:49 PM   #214 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by porky2468 View Post
He may be a *very* closeted "Mo" (homosexual to those not in the club).

Erm... If he won't look, I WILL... if ya want! teehee! *big cheesy grin face*
Old 12-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #215 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil View Post
Called my mom a prostitute when I was 6 not knowing what the word meant.

OHH actually this next one might be worse (considering I didn't know what the word meant in the first example):

Walking home from school with my scummy friends in gr7 or 8, I passed a not-so-pretty girl reading one of those girly mags (Seventeen or Self or whatever..) and I said, "Hey! Reading those magazines won't make you any better looking!!" Even my scumbag friends were like, "Dude that was soo mean!"
Man... I've never forgotten that to this day.
hah.
anal.
im sorry I had to do that.
Old 12-14-2008, 03:55 PM   #216 (permalink)

Sheesh.

I got nothing on you guys. I'm not even gonna try.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:59 AM   #217 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings View Post

Also, this dude ripped bong hits in front of his impressionable little brother...
and took acid with 6 other people one weekend when he was in charge while his parents went to a funeral. That night was terrifying enough for me, I can't imagine how freaked out a 5yo must have been (with tripping ppl in his house, nobody dosed him)
Whatevs, that kid was probably like, "oh man, my bro's got his wacky friends on over again. Wonder what weird shit they'll say this time!". I used to listen to my parents' friends go on and on about the strangest shit while smelling this weird burning smell in the air. I never guessed anything strange was going on, and then later on as a teenager when I first tried weed, I was like, "Smells like childhood!"
Old 12-24-2008, 03:38 PM   #218 (permalink)

over the summer i was at some concert with my friends and some asshole kept pushing everyone. he was all fucked up and smelled like pot, and no one was making him stop so i punched him. He looked really confused and then kept being an asshole to everyone around him so then i actually started to fight him. and i guess i got carried away cause i ended up breaking his jaw and a couple ribs. now i have a court date and am being charged with aggravated assault.
Old 12-24-2008, 03:57 PM   #219 (permalink)

I whacked one of my friends with a golf cub in the head.
Old 12-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #220 (permalink)

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncast View Post
Really? That's what you're going with? That's like one of boobs major functions.

Ummm I'm more wondering why he doesn't want to look.
He's a serious monogamous. For some reason he can put his head in my cleavage, take my pant off with his teeth, and push me against a wall--he's even asked me to come back to his room a few times-- but having me flash him would be cheating.
I love my tits. They're B cups, perky, and just happy to be held. No horrible flesh eating bacteria or anything.