Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   The Worst Thing You've Ever Done official thread. (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/worst-thing-youve-ever-done-official-thread-10420/)

anil 06-17-2008 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 412492)
That's a good one Cheese. As life isn't bad enuf as a substitute teacher, being an unemployable substitute teacher has gotta be the worst.

They should know better than to tangle with a room full of teenagers. Why they send in subs solo is a mystery, they should have backup.

Whatr you like the police of doing bad shit? We get you're a scumbag but last I checked this thread was entitled "Worst thing you've ever done". The "you've" referring to me, and not you. So that's the worst I've done. I guess it just goes to show I'm not a bad person? I don't think that really matters...

But I guess it's my bad. I forgot this was a contest.. would you prefer I made some shit up? How 'bout telling off douchebags like you over the internet? Yeah, that's pretty low too, I wonder if it'll fly by your standards.

WOW LOOK AT ME IM LIKE COCKRING. IM A BADASS. FUCK IT, I'M GONNA GO STEAL SOME LIBRARY BOOKS TOO.

sully_04 06-17-2008 04:46 PM

I girl who was being an asshole at a party at my house in college i challenged her to a drinking contest to get her stupid drunk, then proceeded to throw her down the basement stairs, draw a huge black cock on her face and pissing in her ear.

Vudell 06-17-2008 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anil (Post 412878)
Whatr you like the police of doing bad shit? We get you're a scumbag but last I checked this thread was entitled "Worst thing you've ever done". The "you've" referring to me, and not you. So that's the worst I've done. I guess it just goes to show I'm not a bad person? I don't think that really matters...

But I guess it's my bad. I forgot this was a contest.. would you prefer I made some shit up? How 'bout telling off douchebags like you over the internet? Yeah, that's pretty low too, I wonder if it'll fly by your standards.

WOW LOOK AT ME IM LIKE COCKRING. IM A BADASS. FUCK IT, I'M GONNA GO STEAL SOME LIBRARY BOOKS TOO.

dont ruin this thread by being a wah wah bitch-boy with cockring, just post more bad shit

mushroomking 06-17-2008 05:09 PM

Right on the head!

I hit my 4 year old half Brother square on the head with a boomerang, on a family day out in the local park. I was glad there was someone there to whiteness the amazing Mad max style throw (over 70 yards). Unfortunately the witnesses were mostly panicked relations who were too shocked to fully appreciate my skills. Nothing permanent accured except a cool story Nail (the brother) keeps reminding me of. :)

Vudell 06-17-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroomking (Post 412923)
I hit my 4 year old half Brother square on the head with a boomerang, on a family day out in the local park. I was glad there was someone there to whiteness the amazing Mad max style throw (over 70 yards). Unfortunately the witnesses were mostly panicked relations who were too shocked to fully appreciate my skills. Nothing permanent accured except a cool story Nail (the brother) keeps reminding me of.

fuuuuuuuuuccckk youuu! welcome to the forums.

you better not be planning on posting that big font everywhere. because that is obnoxious.

ThePixelator 06-17-2008 05:30 PM

My senior year of high school I slept with this girl's boyfriend, then pretended to be her friend for the rest of the school year all the while convincing her that he was not cheating.

Roach_Headburn 06-17-2008 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mushroomking (Post 412923)
I hit my 4 year old half Brother square on the head with a boomerang, on a family day out in the local park. I was glad there was someone there to whiteness the amazing Mad max style throw (over 70 yards). Unfortunately the witnesses were mostly panicked relations who were too shocked to fully appreciate my skills. Nothing permanent accured except a cool story Nail (the brother) keeps reminding me of. :)

I'm glad someone cares about the bad eyesight of the old folks on the forums.

anil 06-17-2008 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vudell (Post 412910)
dont ruin this thread by being a wah wah bitch-boy with cockring, just post more bad shit

i'm just calling him out for being a douche. whats the matter vudell, you're the only one on the forums that can call out people for being bitches?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord of the Cock Rings (Post 412934)
Not at all dude. You were the one who taunted the posts previous to yours as "lame" and then told us all about participating in a middle-school level humiliation session as an adult in a bar. I made a joke about Canadians and you called me a low-life.

Now you've further hurt my feelings which is probably like, the second worst thing you have ever done.

"i think this one might trump my other lame ones..."

read it carefully.

and i thought burning someone and then spitting on them was considered kosher for "the worst thing you've ever done" thread, i guess you're all huge assholes compared to me :o

Vudell 06-17-2008 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anil (Post 412962)
i'm just calling him out for being a douche. whats the matter vudell, you're the only one on the forums that can call out people for being bitches?

no, it's that this thread has alot of good potential and is going to be a part of the next show, the last thing we need is this kind of back and forth nonsense to flood it.
you may have been the quote, but it was for both of you. It isn't that important, let this thread be great.

i_like_cheese_2001 06-17-2008 07:10 PM

ooh, just remembered this one... I was around 6 at the time, and my baby sitter had these toy plastic swords that had their own sheath (also made out of cheap plastic). We figured out that if you took the first inch or so out of the sheath, you could swing the sword really hard, and centripetal force would make the sheath launch through the air.

So, I'm standing on her back deck, and I do the launch thing, and it goes flying through the air gloriously... right up until it screams back to earth and hits my baby sitter's daughter (who was floating on her back in the pool at the time) straight in the stomach. She was about 7 months pregnant at the time, and the kid came out with some hefty behavioral issues.

I don't know if that was actually what caused it (or if it was even possible), but my 6 year old thinking was positive that's what did it.