Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   The Worst Thing You've Ever Done official thread. (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/worst-thing-youve-ever-done-official-thread-10420/)

coreyalan1990 06-17-2008 09:10 PM

Had sex at a church camp and a month later a chapel... Yeah, I am stuck in a church family with a pastor dad... All going to change when I leave for college this Fall!

Bebe 06-17-2008 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Del Bocavista (Post 413014)
1. Broke into and robber a former workplace. Because they had drugs and I wanted them (I was a 17).
2. Stole $300 from my grandmother. Because money can get you drugs (still 17).
3. Finally found a girl who loved me despite all my failings and ripped her heart out. Because I'm an asshole.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you and welcome to the forums :)

Bebe 06-17-2008 09:21 PM

Okay this one might seem a bit weird...

When I was 12, my brother (2 years older) convinced my BFF at the time to strip naked and then I got the bright idea to tie her to a tree in the backyard and blindfold her. Then we weren't really sure what to do next and my father came home, so I untied her again and she got dressed.

This is the same friend whose house I burned down BTW. :o

standardman 06-17-2008 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bebe (Post 413059)

When I was 12, my brother (2 years older) convinced my BFF at the time to strip naked and then I got the bright idea to tie her to a tree in the backyard and blindfold her. Then we weren't really sure what to do next and my father came home, so I untied her again and she got dressed.

Interesting friendship you two had there.

coreyalan1990 06-17-2008 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bebe (Post 413059)

Ha, that's funny

Horus 06-17-2008 09:49 PM

When I was 14 another kid living in my street tried to touch(in a bad way) my little sister. I saw it and stopped the little fucker. I walked away with a couple of broken knuckles and he went home with a broken nose and missing some teeth. When his parents found out they were all for calling the police but then learned what caused it. They shut the hell up and left town 2 months later.

anil 06-17-2008 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horus (Post 413075)
When I was 14 another kid living in my street tried to touch(in a bad way) my little sister. I saw it and stopped the little fucker. I walked away with a couple of broken knuckles and he went home with a broken nose and missing some teeth. When his parents found out they were all for calling the police but then learned what caused it. They shut the hell up and left town 2 months later.

That's probably the BEST thing you've ever done haha, good work.

coreyalan1990 06-17-2008 09:53 PM

Does running from cops count as a "worst thing ever?"

Horus 06-17-2008 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anil (Post 413077)

Cheers and true. Thought it fit with the thread anyway.

Rhian 06-17-2008 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anil (Post 413077)

I was just going to post that.