Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/)
-   Talk Shite (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/)
-   -   The Worst Thing You've Ever Done official thread. (https://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/f6/worst-thing-youve-ever-done-official-thread-10420/)

Del Bocavista 06-17-2008 10:08 PM

Thhhaaaaannnkkkkssss bebe.

anil 06-17-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coreyalan1990 (Post 413078)
Does running from cops count as a "worst thing ever?"

I wish...

OHHHHHHH I FINALLY THOUGHT OF ONE, hopefully Vudell would be impressed...

Every year, the seniors at my old high school do an end of the year prank. We call it Tequila Sunrise. As much as you can guess, you stay up all night drinking and come up with some retarded prank to display upon the hordes of students that come to school the next morning.

Anyway, five years ago (my senior year) was the double cohort (Grade 13 and Grade 12 were graduating... I guess only some of you in Canada and/or Ontario would get it). So, there were double the kids graduating, and therefore double the kids drunk at school at 2-6 in the morning.

Anyway, we all got drunk and were chilling on the lawn... people were unsure what kind of prank we were going to do (the year before they let loose farm animals in the school, and the year before that they put 4000 styrafoam cups in the hallways of the school, each filled with a goldfish and some water). We hadn't planned anything, but everyone brought tools and/or items to partake in any kind suggested prank.

The night turned into a scene from Lord of the Flies.

Myself among others spray painted inside the school, broke school windows and one kid shat on the gym floor and played hockey with it (this kid is in jail right now for other things). The cops came and I spent most of the night dodging them in the back forest with a bunch of other people... only to come out at daybreak and see two of my friends in squad cars. The cops stopped me and asked me if I could vouch for the guys in the car, saying that I was the only person they had seen all night and if I could identify the kids as students at the school they would let them go. I thought the cops would arrest me, so I said I didn't even go to the school and there was no way I would know. Later I was told my friends went to jail that morning for 2 days because I didn't vouch for them.

It was a pretty insane night. Over 250 kids rioting at a high school in the wee hours of the morning. We were all over the news the next morning, and apparently in the future anyone who is caught partaking in any Tequila Sunrise event is expelled and unable to graduate.

kaptin kraut 06-17-2008 10:11 PM

i killed a neighbers cat with an M80
I started a fire at my high school, blamed my girlfriend for it (she got expelled and i never saw her again)
i once said i would go out with a extremly fat girl in high school, then completely ignored her even though we had all the same friends.
i have stolen/vandalized hundreds of thousands of dollars of property
i had sex with my brothers girlfriend when we were drunk and told him she was cheating on him

i could go on but my memory is fuzzy, i did a lot of pot in high school

coreyalan1990 06-17-2008 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anil (Post 413085)
I wish...

OHHHHHHH I FINALLY THOUGHT OF ONE, hopefully Vudell would be impressed...

Every year, the seniors at my old high school do an end of the year prank. We call it Tequila Sunrise. As much as you can guess, you stay up all night drinking and come up with some retarded prank to display upon the hordes of students that come to school the next morning.

Anyway, five years ago (my senior year) was the double cohort (Grade 13 and Grade 12 were graduating... I guess only some of you in Canada and/or Ontario would get it). So, there were double the kids graduating, and therefore double the kids drunk at school at 2-6 in the morning.

Anyway, we all got drunk and were chilling on the lawn... people were unsure what kind of prank we were going to do (the year before they let loose farm animals in the school, and the year before that they put 4000 styrafoam cups in the hallways of the school, each filled with a goldfish and some water). We hadn't planned anything, but everyone brought tools and/or items to partake in any kind suggested prank.

The night turned into a scene from Lord of the Flies.

Myself among others spray painted inside the school, broke school windows and one kid shat on the gym floor and played hockey with it (this kid is in jail right now for other things). The cops came and I spent most of the night dodging them in the back forest with a bunch of other people... only to come out at daybreak and see two of my friends in squad cars. The cops stopped me and asked me if I could vouch for the guys in the car, saying that I was the only person they had seen all night and if I could identify the kids as students at the school they would let them go. I thought the cops would arrest me, so I said I didn't even go to the school and there was no way I would know. Later I was told my friends went to jail that morning for 2 days because I didn't vouch for them.

It was a pretty insane night. Over 250 kids rioting at a high school in the wee hours of the morning. We were all over the news the next morning, and apparently in the future anyone who is caught partaking in any Tequila Sunrise event is expelled and unable to graduate.

Congrats on setting a precedent

niksta 06-17-2008 10:30 PM

When I was in jr. high this punk ass kid would always give me a hard time & would bug me for my lunch on a daily basis. So one morning I decided I'd make him his own sandwich. So I preceeded to open a can of the tuna flavored cat food & mixed it w/ a little mayo, slapped it between 2 slices of bread & threw some lettuce on it. When the little fucker came over that day for my lunch, I willingly handed him that sandwich. I watched him eat the whole thing & I wanted to puke with every bite he took.

motownguy 06-18-2008 12:19 AM

"worse thing" seems so final ...

I had a great deal of destructive stupid fun paintballing car roofs from the tops of buildings overlooking a freeway. I enjoyed turning off the warm water tap in my father's church before a big baptismal service (Southern Baptist, full immersion adult baptism), ice cold water for everyone. There were countless other things like that ... then there was that one time with the chainsaw when ...

awesomesauce 06-18-2008 12:23 AM

I have done several bad things, but the worst is.... (flashback noise)

I got my first "boyfriend" my freshman year of college. He was also my first kiss and the only person I really knew in town. My freshman year was a horrible time in my life and I was pretty much an apathetic, anorexic, suicidal, scared, homeless kid. He dumped me after a few months because he had cheated on me (and didn't tell me, so the guilt was killing him) and his family was having problems. We were friends and housemates for the rest of the school year and when summer came I drifted around the state. He spent most of the summer calling, IMing and stalking me (when I was in town), so when I moved back for school I was super sick of him and had another love interest. I wanted him to leave me alone, so on my blog I posted this "letter" to a nameless ex (clearly him) who was wasting his time. According to mutual friends of ours it really upset him and he felt mislead by me.

I also am kinda kleptomaniac and chronically lie, but this story is more fun than "I steal shit from Kmart and local shitty record stores" or "I can't talk to my mother without lying."

sephinflames 06-18-2008 03:37 AM

Worst thing I did was get into a fight with another girl over a guy in high school. Smashed her face into the windshield of his car.

JamIsNotGlue 06-18-2008 04:13 AM

I'd like to see Aurora come back to the forums, if only to post in this thread. She acts way too sweet to not have bodies hidden in her basement.

serial_x 06-18-2008 06:42 AM

About 5 years ago i threw a molotov through the window of a house in my Mother's street one drunken night then when i heard sirens i ran into the street and watched with all the other gathered residents. The next night (also a drunken one) i set the library of a near by school on fire. Although that time i nearly set myself on fire too.

That's some of the reasonably bad things i've done. I won't go on because i doubt they let you download Keith and The Girl in jail.