View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 10:20 PM   #8 (permalink)
36D

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAdE View Post
Alright, a bunch of shit happened that we should talk about, but it seems the other toronto invasion thread is dead.

B) The spookster. Although only if he's cool with it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
sorry i left canada early and didnt really hang out with anyone.

theres a story there, as some of you know. i dont wanna burn any bridges (well, im gonna torch a few tonight for sure, good riddance) but i lost some good friends, and was pretty well crushed.(wah)

i dont know whats already been talked about, but im doing a show tonight, and youll find out what happened and why Dee and *especially* StuartPants (and his douchebag buddy, Will, who wouldnt shut up, butt out, or fight, but not TJ though, he was cool) arent my friends anymore.

also, i apologize to dahonay, i know she was just trying to be nice, i wasnt snobbing you, i just wasnt in a state to see people. thanks for trying.

you canadians were great hosts, great people, im sorry i had such a bad experience, and didnt get to see more of you guys. i now, officially, acknowledge canada's existence.

also, i now know why pot is a regulated drug.

and thanks to skelegirl, for caring, and trying to keep me from doing anything stupid. and for sending me harry potter when i needed it most.

oh, and Rye was suprisingly cool in person, also. i may have to rethink his asshat status.
I hesitate to respond to this on the forums, but if spooky feels that it's an adequate location to discuss our relationship, then why not?

Once again, spooky, you are assuming things and accepting them as truths. This is mostly based on the SITC forums thread that you just deleted though, so I can't quote it. So here's my advice:

1. Don't take your anger out on Stu when it's actually directed at me and is stemming from being upset. All of this was an effect of the failing relationship, not a cause.

2. STOP with the assumptions. You list so many "facts" in your post that never even happened. This is how rumors get started. Referring to me "doing Stu" is completely not true and is entirely childish and incendiary. Making it seem like I fed you lies about going to Harry Potter the night before leaving is also pretty shitty when you never even asked me the details. You appear to have assumed I lied to you about hanging out with my friend so that I could hang out with Stu and his friends instead and then "go back to his place". My friend canceled. Stu was already going. Strip club was added. "Going back to his place" took an hour in order to pick up luggage and then head back in to catch the bus so that I wasn't waiting downtown by myself at 4am.

3. Don't act as if this came out of nowhere - we have had at least THREE break up discussions in the past two months. We have been on shaky and unsteady ground for months.

4. Don't be a hypocrite. You conveniently leave out the fact that you invited Skelegirl out to stay at your place for a week. FYI, Skelegirl is on the forums and related to KATG. According to your "rules" for our "open" relationship, you fucked up too - in a larger scale. I know you have apologized for this in the past, but you seem to have forgotten to include it in your "victim" post, so I thought I'd add it here.

5. Don't obsess. You had to look pretty closely to find me and Stu in that video at BroLo's concert. Also, don't try to make me feel guilty that it's on the forums now and "in your face". Let's discuss the posts and shows that reference YOUR dates, as compared to all those that relate to any of MINE. I have not complained or protested any of those being posted, because I understood the terms of our relationship and your right to do so.

6. Don't ask questions to which you can't handle the answers. I did not "wait" until you were 1000 miles away in a "foreign" country (it's CANADA) to tell you about what happened. You asked. I answered. I was always going to tell you, and I was not going to lie. However, I was planning on waiting until we left the exotic land to tell you about it so that it wouldn't create this drama and hence ruin the trip for anyone.

7. Don't tell me that you don't want to talk again for a few months and then rush back home to post this on the forums. As if I wouldn't have a response?

9. Stop making making everything that goes on in your life open to everyone. That's obviously your decision to make, but when you're so used to telling everyone everything about you, it's easy for you to forget that others don't feel the need to do so too. So that when you do tell everyone about everything, you're actually invading privacy codes.

Birthday list!!
SNA 10,000th post (for a few minutes, anyway)

Last edited by 36D; 07-16-2007 at 10:30 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote