Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is it wrong to masturbate while your wife is in labor?
Yes 24 32.88%
No 49 67.12%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree68Likes

Old 09-15-2014, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2052: What's so Funny?

With Kelly Fastuca – Health scares; Kelly Fastuca vs. Luis J. Gomez; masturbating to death; U2 vs. Sharon Osbourne; are you a deep person?; circumcision

Guest:
Kelly Fastuca

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
snowflake likes this.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 12:38 AM   #2 (permalink)

You better believe it was in the masturbater's genes when he had a heart attack, it was all over them.

Keith my reasoning to last show's poll is that you have your public (podcast) side and you have your private side.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
PARTY! SUPER PARTY!

You get the real me, and I thank God for that.
Scumhook likes this.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:49 AM   #4 (permalink)

What scientists have found about negative comments

I've only read and heard this recently on science podcasts and journals, and thought Keith might be interested. Especially with Kelly Fastuca's experiences.

By using a combination of CT Scans and embedded probes that detect chemical changes to brain cells in situ, and following up patients over five years, they have found that negative comments can cause the same type of pain that is felt when physically damaged. The level of pain felt can be as bad as level 2 burns, physical damage or even child birth and have been found to be more damaging to health than actual physical damage.

Psychologically, negative comments can often have the opposite effect than expected. For instance, obese patients who have been ridiculed by clinic staff, (in controlled double blind conditions with the patients consent) consistently gain weight. Only those obese patients who received positive encouragements lost weight without surgery, and even with surgery, obese patients are more likely to gain weight when receiving negative comments.
Keith, Bucho, robotparker and 3 others like this.
Old 09-16-2014, 02:56 AM   #5 (permalink)

What a touching ep. Bastard Kelly was wonderful. All the best with your travels back to the sunburnt country, your recuperation, and your triumphant return the Big Cesspool.
Old 09-16-2014, 06:00 AM   #6 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

I was surprised with the bs about Kelly Fastuca not being funny. I only know her from KatG but always smile when I see her name on an episode description. Luis Gomez sounds like a dick. Good luck on the trip back to Australia, I look forward to hearing you again when your name resurfaces after your recuperation.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:08 AM   #7 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

I think the question of; "Is Keith deeper?" is ironically deep. People see me, a black dude with a full beard, walking a certain way, wearing a hoody and they make certain judgments. They then have a conversation with me and walk away with a completely different view. Does that mean that I am any deep or does it mean that they are judgmental, assholes who need to let go of their preconceived notions? They see Keith wearing sleeveless shirts, espousing his one strike and you're dead rule and they make judgments. Then they get to know him and realize; "Wow this is a pretty cool guy. We even share a lot of the same view points." Keith is still the same person, they just got to know him a little better. Keith isn't deep, these other people are just shallow.
Old 09-16-2014, 08:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer

Damn Kelly is looking so sexy and thick she needs some black dick in her life call me boo. lol
da_ticklah likes this.
Old 09-16-2014, 09:34 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by word View Post
Damn Kelly is looking so sexy and thick she needs some black dick in her life call me boo. lol
Whoops, looks like I've stumbled onto the Craigslist casual encounters section of the site...
Old 09-16-2014, 10:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by word View Post
Not to be, "that guy" but the first thing I thought when I saw Kelly's in studio picture was; "damn when did Kelly get thick?" #truestereotypes
Newsy and word like this.