Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Will you see Dumb and Dumber To based on Keith's recommendations?
Yes 9 15.79%
No 48 84.21%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Like Tree9Likes

Old 11-20-2014, 11:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Administrator

2093: The Dumberest

More Bill Cosby rape accusers including Janice Dickinson; Dumb and Dumber To; Bono’s bicycle injuries; Jose Conseco sells gun and finger; shooting at Florida State University; Anonymous vs. the Ku Klux Klan

Share this episode: Twitter, Facebook & email

Get the show: on iTunes, on Stitcher and RSS feed
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 03:54 AM   #2 (permalink)

Just curious can you guys play a clip from the first katg
Old 11-21-2014, 04:10 AM   #3 (permalink)

Fucking hell! Bill Cosby is a dirty cunt how many women have to complain before the cops get involved
Old 11-21-2014, 09:13 AM   #4 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

mein cocks

in regard to bringing up past shows with pat controlling his girlfriend and getting rid of her friends and family, in Truth in Comedy he talks about not rooting for and even celebrating the failure of his girl during a poker game. He then tells her "this can't happen" in regards to her and him arguing in public. These are BIG RED FLAGS marking partners who are likely to be physically and verbally abusive.

He reminds me of Demitri the lover or Julien Leblanc. Maybe Pat has been reading Mein Cock?
moondust367 likes this.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Thanks for saving me Keith. I'm glad I'll have my 109 minutes and $15 to spend on something worthwhile.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:09 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowflake View Post
in regard to bringing up past shows with pat controlling his girlfriend and getting rid of her friends and family, in Truth in Comedy he talks about not rooting for and even celebrating the failure of his girl during a poker game. He then tells her "this can't happen" in regards to her and him arguing in public. These are BIG RED FLAGS marking partners who are likely to be physically and verbally abusive.

He reminds me of Demitri the lover or Julien Leblanc. Maybe Pat has been reading Mein Cock?
Why is him saying 'this can't happen' about an argument in public a big red flag? Are we supposed to be arguing in public with our partners now?
Old 11-22-2014, 08:28 AM   #7 (permalink)
24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scat View Post
Why is him saying 'this can't happen' about an argument in public a big red flag? Are we supposed to be arguing in public with our partners now?
Oh ok, yeah you'd have to hear his intonation. Its one thing to say "I don't want to fight in public" which is totally fair. But its the condescending "let me tell you how this is gonna go, I make the rules" kinda thing. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for discussing boundories and having privacy- its being controlling and bullying that have no place. And as an aside, if your my partner, be on my side, root for me, I root for you. Sabotage is a sign of trying to keep a partner small, and when subtlety stops working verbal abuse and aggression are usually the next step.
wiredjazz and moondust367 like this.

on tumors/cancer: "God's got jokes."-Keith
Old 11-22-2014, 09:52 AM   #8 (permalink)

Can we all agree that Dean From Australia is a piece of shit? Thank you. I'm glad that's over.
Rufio likes this.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotteel1986 View Post
Fucking hell! Bill Cosby is a dirty cunt how many women have to complain before the cops get involved
Maybe they were involved.
Old 11-22-2014, 10:07 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintman View Post
Maybe they were involved.

How did women hurt you?