View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 03:22 AM   #85 (permalink)
McNally

Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceboy View Post
Seems to me you're in a constant state of being annoyed.
THAT IS TRUE. WHY CAN'T I FIND PEACE!?

I get along fine with a lot of the mega posters around here, but that doesn't change the fact that if anybody posts thousands of times on any message board, something went wrong. I know it, you know it. Don't shoot the messenger, baby.

AND WHY I CALLED YOU A MORON IS BECAUSE YOU REPLIED IN A WAY THAT DIDN'T RELATE AT ALL TO ANYTHING ANYONE YOU QUOTED SAID! Some dopey megaposter made a weird jab at Jeremy for no apparent reason, referring to him in what I would consider a dismissive manner. I like that fella, even if he has thousands of posts, so I pointed it out, and you made some smart alecky remark which had an unrelated premise! THINK BEFORE YOU POST 4000 TIMES! ARGHGHG!

And Juline, seriously, how can you talk about "lovestruck fans" when you've spent most of your adult life on this fucking message board? That's like the pot calling the kettle black and the kettle saying, "Fuck you, pot, you fucking retard. Think about this for two seconds."

THIS IS SO FUCKING STUPID. WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING? WHY CAN'T I LET GO OF THE SHIFT KEY!? I think I edited this 10 times. I'm turning into one of you. God dammit, I really do need to get laid. I won't deny it.

Last edited by McNally; 09-13-2007 at 03:57 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote