View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 11:25 AM   #107 (permalink)
Chinaman Fathead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncfcyank19 View Post
Technically FUCK YOU.

The tape was handed to her with the understanding that she was going to use it to record KATG and BroLo and common sense would dictate that meant after the performance, the tape should have been returned. SoccerGirl lacks a sense of common courtesy and so we're in the situation we're in.

Fuck technicalities, anyone with a sense of decency would overnight the tape, allow KATG to quickly copy it since SG cannot, and then they would overnight the tape back so she could have all the footage she needed from it. They've even offered to pay for the shipping costs at this point and still nothing.

At this point I'd be surprised if KATG ever saw the tape again. SG comes across as the type who at this point would become childlike and with a spiteful vengeage would keep the tape and destroy it after she got what she needed from it. This could just be me projecting my own prejudices onto her based on the little I know of her and a lot of ignorance. Something tells me I'm pretty damn close though.
Common sense would dictate that you don't throw someone under the bus when they do you a favor. Common sense would dictate that you don't publicly trash someone just because they don't do something as quickly as you would like.

How is SG coming across childish in this? Did she get mad when someone didn't do something as quickly as she would like and then post private emails on a public message board? We haven't seen SG do anything spiteful yet. That's not to say she won't. She certainly has the ability to be spiteful if she wants to. She could erase the tape and then return it. She could return the tape with the content she recorded, but not authorize it to be reproduced by KATG or BroLo. Since she is the one that actually made the recording, they would need her authorization to reproduce it for their own use. Maybe calling her names wasn't the best thing to do.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote