View Single Post
Old 01-31-2009, 07:05 PM   #1382 (permalink)
andsoitgoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnygurl1979 View Post
I cheated in a game of Clue yesterday. (boardgames are old school and that's how i roll, pun intended.)
Quote:
Originally Posted by funnygurl1979 View Post
I cheated in a game of Clue yesterday. (boardgames are old school and that's how i roll, pun intended.)
ack, aldergrove? REALLY? Are you looking in my window? <.< >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vudell View Post
I will be hording tonight. and likely tomorrow when I am home all day from school recovering from dentists beating up my teeth
I am loving horde more these days. no lag, FTW!

How goes Fallouty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
wow... i suck

i was like... always at the bottom on every type of game mode i played online. sometimes i never even killed anyone.

maybe it's cause its my first day. or maybe im so used to cod 5... one or two bullets.. they die.
Yeah, gears is different. Very different. FPS games don't rely on as much "stuff" as something like Gears. Hence the extent of lag, and the complexity of the actions to achieve your goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Or, you realize how cheap the Gears 2 multiplayer is when you figure out to just stun your enemies with a freaking smoke grenade before you run in chainsaws a-blazin'.
uh, you must not play a lot. That's a quick way to get yourself killed after a round or two. It may work when you're only playing with 1-bar people, but play in a room of people who have been playing a while, and that will get your shit killed, quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
seems i need to unload two full mags into someone before they die. doesnt seem right. i need more xp i guess. big difference from cod.
Uh, no XP. You just need to realize that the bars are even for everyone playing. The only difference in rank is, sort of, play skill.

I thought you were going to finish the game first? Or have you already o.O

Quote:
Originally Posted by inashikacho View Post
Well prepare to not be disappointed GoW 2 is a pretty awesome game since they added a storyline you actually feel like you achieved something the only thing that bothered me was that you had to stop moving to aim...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhesusattack View Post
Not true.
Uh.. yeah, I move and aim all the time, sniper, torque, shotgun - The only time I'll STOP moving will be to get a solid headshot with a sniper. Otherwise, I never stop.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote