Thread: 899: Real Talk
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2009, 06:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
rodimusprime's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 977
Originally Posted by Patrice View Post
No need to make up a new term....A woman with multiple can'tdoright fathers to her children is known as Triflin'.

Notice the can'tdoright fathers are a factor as much as she is. A single woman w/ multiple fathers to her children isn't instantly an "Octopusssy" or anything else.

If that's the case my mom who has 2 kids by 2 husbands would be one. And the lord smiled the day my parents got divorced I'm sure of it.

My grandmother would be one as well since my paternal grandfather died and she remarried and had another child.

Also feel free to apply Triflin' to a guy who has multiple children by multiple women and can't seem to do anything of merit for any of his kids. Or call him an Octopeen.

Agreed. Triflin' already sums up the entire situation quite accurately.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote