View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:46 AM   #6 (permalink)
littlp
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Oh how I wish I hadn't been in class so I could have called into this show and explained myself more.

The list you got was much more detailed than the one I went through with my husband (it was in a book, BDSM 101 by Jay Wiseman), it was much shorter and grouped into more general categories with some specifics. The list that you received from Jeremy is pretty freaking detailed, and I think probably mainly intended for people who go to BDSM clubs, where it would be a lot more important to go through when doing a one night stand, which I don't think is a good idea anyways. I did send you a link to the info@keithandthegirl email with a shorter list (about 6 pages) that you can complete online. And of course my husband and I didn't go through each detailed item, once you know you aren't into getting pissed on, you can cross several other things out.

By the way, BDSM stands for Bondage Domination Sado-Masochist (sp?)

For me personally, I started having dreams about being in a submissive role. It wasn't so much about getting spanked perse, just doing things that my love wanted me to do and pleasing him. Its not something we do 24/7 or even every time we have sex. I think the easiest way to explain it is a form of role play that I really freaking enjoy. My husband is not normally dominate, in fact I am the dominate one in the relationship (the one who makes the majority of the decisions, after discussing it with him of course, but he usually just goes along with it). Sometimes I just want to let go of that and have him tell me what he wants me to do. It is incredibly hot to have him go into that role because it isn't something he usually does.

I could go on and on about this but I don't want to ramble on and on.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote