Thread: 947: Thug Life
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2009, 10:12 AM   #54 (permalink)
Tameeka Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shauny11 View Post
Fat is as fat does.......you down a 24 of beer dozen donuts on a daily basis don't be surprised to be fat. I myself have a thyroid disorder that should make me fat doesn't so don't alll go usin that excuse either. I should be 200 lbs....but I'm only 125. Get off your asses, put down the powdered donuts and Twinkies.....and do something about it.

I don't care that your dog died and blah blah blah you are feeding your pain.....bullshit. Get on a diet, get out and walk and shut the hell up!!!!

Shauny
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedBtch View Post
With the exception of people who are fat from disorders (thyroid, for example), fat is a side-effect of lazy and poor habits. Get your ass to the gym, put down the donut, and shut the fuck up.

I am fat. I have done just this. I will not blame anyone but myself for what caused me to get this way, and I congratulate no one but myself for changing my habits.
Listening to this episode reminds me of a time I went into a woman's clothing store in Brooklyn.... I was looking to purchase a sweater and I remember asking the woman at the counter (a very large woman) to show me where the sweaters were ,,,she looked me up and down and said "we don't carry your size" and she giggled. I would have politely said thank you and left if she didn't laugh but I had to say out loud: "oh this is a fat store...sorry" I walked straight out of the store and didn't turn around.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote