View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 10:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15
Dear god, this means that they can sense fear.

I do fear the coming robot apocalypse, as any reasonable person should, But when I see a story like this I see 99% chance this helps the Robot Apocalypse,but the silver lining is the 1% chance that this puts us one step closer to the fuckable robot
(Offline)   Reply With Quote