Thread: 1178: BOP!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 01:35 PM   #31 (permalink)
DionJ

Wow, I'm really glad I took the time to find these forums. The past few days I got into listening to podcasts at work (working boring long nights at the grocery store gets really fuckin... BORING), and this is most definitely my favorite show. I just feel like I relate best to these guys; they are open-minded but don't take any bullshit. It's a fantastic combination. And these forums replicate that very well.

Anyway, I love what Myq had to say about there being levels between asexuality and well... "nymphomania", and if that is the case, I can totally understand how asexuality can exist. It's not so much a lack of sexual desire as much as it is a sexual attraction to specific feelings, and it's not feelings you can describe in any language. It's a feeling you get when you converse with a certain person and whatnot. Like I feel it entirely, though I most certainly have a bit of a physical sexuality to me as well. But there are people that no matter how disgusting they might be physically, if they can carry on a certain conversation and relate to me in just the right way, I will fuck their brains out, LOL.

I love that I've found someone who has put it into some sort of logical terminology that makes my feelings make sense. o.0 Myq you're my new hero!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote