View Single Post
Old 05-21-2010, 05:34 PM   #19 (permalink)
Bucho
2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_martha_stewart View Post
Such a loooooooong story, but yeah. Pretty much. Oh, if Keith and Chemda would have written their book a few years earlier.
Is it really such a long story? You were married and you had a boyfriend too? I'm not here to judge, I just think you have a good story in there somewhere and you're definitely in the right place to tell it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattaland View Post
I found KATG going down that rabbit hole known as wikipedia. I had just seen 'Windy City Heat', and I looked up that movie to check out it's authenticity,next thing I know I was reading about Bobcat Goldwait and there was a mention of a disastrous interview with him on Keith And The Girl. I read the wiki about KATG, then I gave the show a listen and found it mean-spirited and abrasive. I decided to listen to another episode, then another and another and here I am today.
HAH! That's one of my most memorable KATG memories. I still remember exactly where I was and what I was doing when I heard that Bobcat episode all those years ago. I think he's a really talented guy and it was funny to hear him so flumoxed by this style of interview he'd never come across before.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote