View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
madeyeshawn

role reversal/cross dressing in the bedroom discussion

My gf and I have been exploring some more "advanced" sex play with dom-sub themes.

We like to take turns with the roles and recently when it was her turn as a dominate she dressed me in woman's clothing.

This turned out to be an extreme turn on for me. Not to a degree where I desire dressing in public or anything non sexual related with CDing. But I gotta say its a strangely humiliating but sexy out of body experience.

There is more to the story but I would only be interested in sharing if other forum members had more to say than homophobic insults (I expect a few, no worries). I don't want to just shout all my sexual exploits with a "hey look at me" spot light. But if people are interested in the subject a discussion would be cool to have and I would be open to share more later.

I'm curious if any other guys or girls have had this sexual desire and or experience. It doesn't seem like such a big deal after the fact, its just clothes and nudity does gets boring after a while.

PS this pole is anonymous

Last edited by madeyeshawn; 06-17-2010 at 10:26 AM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote