View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 08:49 PM   #21 (permalink)
Sparrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotticus View Post
This broad is fuckin' fun.
Miss St. Germaine is legit. It's no damn surprise she stepped up first; watch for her to raise the bar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalemon View Post
I'm in.
Exceptionally pleased to welcome you back Miss Lemon! A bonafide KATG Hottest All-Star. I'm fairly certain we all have you in a tub hidden deep inside a labyrinth of password protected folders.

xoxo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dEadERest View Post
PM me if you really wanna know who to blame

keet admires my style, he just struggles to express it sometimes in words he understands and can pronounce
This contest is a fun thing. Once a year our putting aside our troll hats allows a beautiful bubble to coalesce. One in which we get to see artfully taken photographs of boobies. Boobies of girls you know and respect. I was hoping I wouldn't need to remind you that this contest takes time and care to pull off and by starting unnecessary drama because you want to see my girls scratch at each other instead of admire each others naked bodies you decimate the way I'm able to give back to this community and limit the number of people willing to participate in subsequent contests. These are your fellow fans. I am a fellow fan. Behave in a fashion becoming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aunt_helen View Post
Laugh a little, chigger. The world is a fun place.

Last edited by Sparrow; 09-27-2012 at 08:59 PM.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote