View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 07:29 AM   #78 (permalink)
Dean from Australia
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorjo View Post

Stop making fucking excuses ... I'm weak, what will people think, I don't like groups, but the ... the ... temptation ...

Personally I don't give a fuck about you. All of my sympathy goes to your (apparently long suffering) serioso and kids. How awful for them to have such a frightening, shameful embarrassment for a partner and father.

Stop acting like giving up alcohol is such a big fucking deal. Compared with the alternative you've created for yourself - it's not.
Part of me wants to tell you to fuck off but you've made too valid a point for me dismiss you out of hand.

That being said, I wonder if you've ever wrestled with an addiction or an inability to control a certain personality trait that is so ingrained in you.

That battle rages on in alot of people who deal with far worse than what I have described in this thread.

Make no mistake sunshine, I am just as disgusted with myself at the behavior I've described and I know exactly what needs to be done to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

You know what, I will tell you to fuck off - but only because you've struck a nerve.