View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 04:09 AM   #145 (permalink)
PatDixonNYC

I don't care what you're sick of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vezione View Post
I, too, am sick of the continued Woody/Dylan debate mostly because I'm sick of people trying to defend Woody.
Too bad, fuck you.

Quote:
The custody battle has been published and is out there floating in the ether and judge makes clear that Dylan needed protecting from Woody. That should be the end of the story.
Floating in the ether? here's the link. In this decision you'll find that:

Dr. Susan Coates says Woody Allen didn't do it.
Dr. Nancy Schultz says Woody Allen didn't do it.
The Yale-New Haven Child Sex Abuse Clinic who studied the case for 6 months said he didn't do it.
Dylan's brother Moses said he didn't do it.

READ IT FOR YOURSELF. IF YOU'RE TOO LAZY TO READ THIS, YOU SHOULD SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT WOODY ALLEN BEING GUILTY.
JUDGE WILK'S DECISION
http://www.vanityfair.com/dam/2014/0...stody-suit.pdf

Quote:
Pat's defense of Woody comes mostly from what Woody himself has to say
No, it doesn't. I've read a lot about this from a variety of sources, and my main reason for coming on KATG was to clear up misinformation from some of those sources, not to defend Woody. You seem to be a mental defective.

Quote:
Woody Allen was denied visitation BY A JUDGE so quite saying nothing legal happened.
Honestly, if I was Woody, I would've been grateful not to spend any time with those ungrateful little shits, particularly Ronan, as he now calls himself. However, Woody truly was a loving father (in the GOOD way. As late as 1991, Mia had written a GLOWING appraisal of Woody and his parenting skills and moral fiber to support his motion to adopt Dylan, Satchel and Moses) and he was crushed by his inability to see his daughter again.

So as Mia said after she discovered Soon-Yi had fallen in love with Woody: "He took my daughter, now I'll take his." This would've been after she physically attacked Soon-Yi by hitting her in the face and neck. (it's in the judge's decision, read it if you dare).
(Offline)   Reply With Quote