View Single Post
Old 03-18-2014, 12:24 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lanfear
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Spanking kids in school is forbidden in every state in Europe and has been for years, in Germany since 1980, can't be bothered to Google it for the other countries

So we have a whole generation grow up without being hit by their teachers and I don't see that whole generation being completely out of control.

In quite a few countries here it is now even illegal to hit your kids at home.
As far as I am concerned if you hit your kid you are teaching them that violence solves issues and also that you are only in control of them because you are bigger and stronger than them.
My parents never spanked me (or my siblings as far as I know), my mother once almost instinctually/accidentally gave me a small slap when I was in my very worst girl teenager hormone drama mode and she was more shocked by that than I was.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote