Thread: Boys Vs Girls
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2014, 08:55 PM   #65844 (permalink)
JusJAzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enunciated Piffle View Post
So I recently bought a Fleshlight. This is a wonderful invention. It is a fake vagina/ masterbator in the shape of a flashlight. I paid $149 for it. As the cashier at the adult store rang me up she says, "Oh and you're going to need this bottle lube, as well."

Hey I bought a fleshlight months ago actually I bought it online. The online shop recommended to use it with water-based lube and not with silicone lube. Yes I purchased a water-based lube too. Luckily a friend gave me a discount code that gives freebies, some adult DVDs and discreet shipping for free, and most of their products are 50% off on every single item when you'll use that discount code. So I gave it a try and yes the offer is real I got my package with freebies, adult DVDs and I received it for free discreet shipping and I got a big discount. So if you want to try it too the discount code is PROMO50 and the online shop is AdamAndEve.com use the code at the checkout to get the discount. And the free shipping offer is available within USA only.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote