View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 09:43 PM   #18 (permalink)
Bucho
2023 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2022 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2021 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodimusprime View Post
I was wondering if you saw the irony. LOL!
Woah, woah, woah bro - ok, yes, suuuuuure, I hoisted myself on my own petard as usual, but don't think I didn't hear the end of last week's Last Week where you go from "It just made me think everyone's gone through some shit in the last 3 years and a lot of it's not good, and so maybe be a little kinder to everybody ... a little more patient ..." to GLEEFULLY joining yet another Ryan V pile-on less than 90 seconds later! I EXPECT emotional kneejerkism from Keith (because most of the time it's so hilarious I literally pay for it), but I expect better from people who actually read books like you and Chemda! When you point at me there are three fingers pointed back at you mister! THERE'S BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS TOO!!!

Oh shit, I'm doing it again! Why is this so har-rerd?!?

Is it something to do with that thing about how emotion feels good in a place like this?
(Offline)   Reply With Quote