Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   HUAR! Command Center (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Binary code (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6952)

Inner_Turbulence 06-14-2007 03:24 AM

Binary code
 
I know someone probably posted this before, but I couldn't sleep and was looking at the KATG.Com/Store and saw the binary code above the Huar T-shirt.

If you translate the each of the binary numbers to decimals and then each number to ASCII code, it says "Fuck you!". Funny. Anyway, off to sleep....

Lauren

Leixes 06-16-2007 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner_Turbulence (Post 193426)
I know someone probably posted this before, but I couldn't sleep and was looking at the KATG.Com/Store and saw the binary code above the Huar T-shirt.

If you translate the each of the binary numbers to decimals and then each number to ASCII code, it says "Fuck you!". Funny. Anyway, off to sleep....

Lauren

:eek:
You're a robot!

Inner_Turbulence 06-16-2007 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leixes (Post 194179)
:eek:
You're a robot!

Actually.... more of a bionic woman. They've taken me over.......

na na na na na

or a cylon....... :( Where's Gyuss Baltar?

Lauren

bithead 06-17-2007 12:29 PM

00100010 01001000 01100101 01100001 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01001000 00101110 01010101 00101110 01000001 00101110 01010010 00101110 00100000 00101101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110111 01100101 01100001 01110000 01101111 01101110 01110011 00111011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110011 01101001 01110011 01110100 01100001 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01100110 01110101 01110100 01101001 01101100 01100101 00100001 00100010

Inner_Turbulence 06-17-2007 02:44 PM

01000001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100001 01101101 00100000 01110101 01110011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110101 01101110 01101111 01100110 01100110 01101001 01100011 01101001 01100001 01101100 00100000 01001000 01010101 01000001 01010010 00100000 01110100 01110010 01100001 01101110 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00101100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101101 01100001 01111001 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100010 01101100 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110011 01100101 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110110 01101001 01110010 01110101 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101001 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01001001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01001001 01101110 01100100 01100101 01110000 01100101 01101110 01100100 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 01000100 01100001 01111001 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000100 01101111 01101101 01101111 00100000 01100001 01110010 01101001 01100111 01100001 01110100 01101111 00101100 00100000 01001101 01110010 00101110 00100000 01010010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01101111 00100001 00100000 00100000 00111010 01110000

arcatacat 06-17-2007 02:52 PM

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100100 01101001 01100011 01110101 01101100 01101111 01110101 01110011 00101110

Inner_Turbulence 06-17-2007 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcatacat (Post 194452)
01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100111 01110101 01111001 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100110 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101011 01101001 01101110 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100100 01101001 01100011 01110101 01101100 01101111 01110101 01110011 00101110

01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00111010 00100000 01110010 01101001 01100100 01101001 01100011 01110101 01101100 01101111 01110101 01110011 00101110

arcatacat 06-17-2007 03:19 PM

>:(
 
01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 01110011 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01110111 01110010 01101111 01101110 01100111 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00101110 00100000 01001101 01100001 01111001 01100010 01100101 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100111 01101111 00100000 01101010 01110101 01101101 01110000 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01000111 01101111 01101100 01100100 01100101 01101110 00100000 01000111 01100001 01110100 01100101 00100000 01000010 01110010 01101001 01100100 01100111 01100101 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00101110 00100000 00111110 00111010 00101000

Inner_Turbulence 06-17-2007 03:24 PM

01001101 01100001 01101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01001001 00100111 01101101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01110010 01110010 01111001 00101110 00100000 00100000 01000100 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01101001 01110100 00101110 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01101010 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100010 01101111 01110100 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01101110 01110100 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100100 01101111 00101110

arcatacat 06-17-2007 03:27 PM

01001100 01001111 01001100 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101111 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100101 01111000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01101100 01111001 00100000 00110011 00100000 01100100 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101100 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110010 01110100 01101000 01100100 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 00110001 00110111 01110100 01101000 00101110

ballzon 06-17-2007 03:28 PM

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110011 01110000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101110 01100001 01111010 01101001 00101110

arcatacat 06-17-2007 03:29 PM

Quote:

01000010011010010110111001100001011100100111100100 10000001110011011100000110010101101100011011000110 10010110111001100111001000000110111001100001011110 100110100100101110
01000110 01101111 00100000 01110011 01101000 01101111 00101110

jpb82 06-17-2007 04:18 PM

OH SHIT!
robots have taken over the HUAR Command Center!
I guess it's all over now. I gotta get my hands on a binary code for dummies book or something.

strafer_praha 06-17-2007 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jpb82 (Post 194488)
OH SHIT!
robots have taken over the HUAR Command Center!
I guess it's all over now. I gotta get my hands on a binary code for dummies book or something.

01000011011000010110110001101101 01100100011011110111011101101110 011010100111010101101110011010010110111101110010

Inner_Turbulence 06-17-2007 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arcatacat (Post 194475)
01001100 01001111 01001100 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101111 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101110 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110111 01101111 01101110 00100111 01110100 00101110 00100000 01001000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01100101 01111000 01100001 01100011 01110100 01101100 01111001 00100000 00110011 00100000 01100100 01100001 01111001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101100 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01101110 00100000 01101101 01100101 00101110 00100000 01001101 01111001 00100000 01100010 01101001 01110010 01110100 01101000 01100100 01100001 01111001 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 00110001 00110111 01110100 01101000 00101110

01010011 01101101 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101111 01110010 01101100 01100100 00101110 00100000 00100000 00111010 00101001 00100000 00100000 01001110 01101001 01100011 01100101 00100000 01110100 01100001 01101100 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110

Inner_Turbulence 06-17-2007 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strafer_praha (Post 194500)
01000011011000010110110001101101 01100100011011110111011101101110 011010100111010101101110011010010110111101110010

01010100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100101 01101110 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110100 01100101 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001000 01010101 01000001 01010010 00100000 01100001 01101100 01100101 01110010 01110100 00100000 01110011 01111001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01101101 00101110 00100000

http://home.comcast.net/~lauren.glenn/huar.jpg

sunshineblonde 06-17-2007 06:13 PM

OK now I feel real dumb. I can't talk in computer language!

bithead 06-18-2007 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunshineblonde (Post 194523)
OK now I feel real dumb. I can't talk in computer language!

It's actually quite simple... but it's easier/faster to have a computer translate it for you:
http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php

... but then... that brings up a "conflict of interest", doesn't it? Machines translating their language, for humans... I wonder if Robots will mess with our electronic messages in order to get us to blow ourselves up? Makes you go... hmmmmmmm..., doesn't it?

bithead.

bithead 06-18-2007 08:03 AM

01100001 01110010 01100011 01100001 01110100 01100001 01100011 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01001001 01101110 01101110 01100101 01110010 01011111 01010100 01110101 01110010 01100010 01110101 01101100 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 00101101 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01101111 01101101 00111111 00100000 00100000 00111011 00101101 00101001

Inner_Turbulence 06-18-2007 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 194687)
01100001 01110010 01100011 01100001 01110100 01100001 01100011 01100001 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01001001 01101110 01101110 01100101 01110010 01011111 01010100 01110101 01110010 01100010 01110101 01101100 01100101 01101110 01100011 01100101 00100000 00101101 00100000 01100100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01101111 01101101 00111111 00100000 00100000 00111011 00101101 00101001

01001100 01001111 01001100 00100000 00100000 00111010 01110000

Inner_Turbulence 06-18-2007 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 194686)
It's actually quite simple... but it's easier/faster to have a computer translate it for you:
http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php

... but then... that brings up a "conflict of interest", doesn't it? Machines translating their language, for humans... I wonder if Robots will mess with our electronic messages in order to get us to blow ourselves up? Makes you go... hmmmmmmm..., doesn't it?

bithead.

I don't know. Maybe it can be like in Futurama when Bender had that nightmare: We'll just throw a "2" in there for good measure.

Lauren

sunshineblonde 06-18-2007 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 194686)
It's actually quite simple... but it's easier/faster to have a computer translate it for you:
http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php

... but then... that brings up a "conflict of interest", doesn't it? Machines translating their language, for humans... I wonder if Robots will mess with our electronic messages in order to get us to blow ourselves up? Makes you go... hmmmmmmm..., doesn't it?

bithead.

01001111 01101011 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100001 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01110101 01101110 01100011 01101000 00100001 00100001 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001011 01000001 01010100 01000111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01110101 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01110101 01101101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01100100 01100100 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100001 00100000 00100000

LOL! I did it!!

bithead 06-19-2007 07:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunshineblonde (Post 195114)
01001111 01101011 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100001 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01110101 01101110 01100011 01101000 00100001 00100001 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001011 01000001 01010100 01000111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01110101 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01110101 01101101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01100100 01100100 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100001 00100000 00100000

LOL! I did it!!

01111011 01100010 01101100 01110101 01110011 01101000 01111101

bithead 06-19-2007 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner_Turbulence (Post 195056)
I don't know. Maybe it can be like in Futurama when Bender had that nightmare: We'll just throw a "2" in there for good measure.

Lauren

That preposterous!

01111011 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101110 00101101 01110100 01100101 01100011 01101000 01101001 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 01101110 01111001 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110 01111101

Inner_Turbulence 06-19-2007 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 195192)
That preposterous!


01011011 01110001 01110101 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 01111011 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101110 00101101 01110100 01100101 01100011 01101000 01101001 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 01101110 01111001 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110 01111101 00001101 00001010 01011011 00101111 01110001 01110101 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 00001101 00001010 01010111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100011 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100001 01110010 01111001 00111111 00001101 00001010

bithead 06-19-2007 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner_Turbulence (Post 195193)
01011011 01110001 01110101 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 01111011 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101110 00101101 01110100 01100101 01100011 01101000 01101001 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 01101110 01111001 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110 01111101 00001101 00001010 01011011 00101111 01110001 01110101 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 00001101 00001010 01010111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100011 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100001 01110010 01111001 00111111 00001101 00001010

Fine.

2 !

strafer_praha 06-19-2007 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 195376)
Fine.

2 !

There's no such thing :p

sunshineblonde 06-19-2007 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 195191)
01111011 01100010 01101100 01110101 01110011 01101000 01111101

YOU BLUSHING!

kbilly 06-26-2007 10:45 PM

There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those that understand binary and those that don't!

bithead 06-27-2007 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbilly (Post 198601)
There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those that understand binary and those that don't!


Well said!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger