Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   HUAR! Command Center (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Binary code (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6952)

Inner_Turbulence 06-18-2007 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 194686)
It's actually quite simple... but it's easier/faster to have a computer translate it for you:
http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php

... but then... that brings up a "conflict of interest", doesn't it? Machines translating their language, for humans... I wonder if Robots will mess with our electronic messages in order to get us to blow ourselves up? Makes you go... hmmmmmmm..., doesn't it?

bithead.

I don't know. Maybe it can be like in Futurama when Bender had that nightmare: We'll just throw a "2" in there for good measure.

Lauren

sunshineblonde 06-19-2007 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 194686)
It's actually quite simple... but it's easier/faster to have a computer translate it for you:
http://nickciske.com/tools/binary.php

... but then... that brings up a "conflict of interest", doesn't it? Machines translating their language, for humans... I wonder if Robots will mess with our electronic messages in order to get us to blow ourselves up? Makes you go... hmmmmmmm..., doesn't it?

bithead.

01001111 01101011 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100001 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01110101 01101110 01100011 01101000 00100001 00100001 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001011 01000001 01010100 01000111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01110101 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01110101 01101101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01100100 01100100 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100001 00100000 00100000

LOL! I did it!!

bithead 06-19-2007 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sunshineblonde (Post 195114)
01001111 01101011 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01100111 01101111 01110100 00100000 01101001 01110100 00100000 01101110 01101111 01110111 00100001 00100000 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 01110011 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100010 01110101 01101110 01100011 01101000 00100001 00100001 00100000 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01001011 01000001 01010100 01000111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01110101 01101101 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110111 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 01110101 01101101 00100000 01100010 01110101 01100100 01100100 01101001 01100101 01110011 00100001 00100000 00100000

LOL! I did it!!

01111011 01100010 01101100 01110101 01110011 01101000 01111101

bithead 06-19-2007 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner_Turbulence (Post 195056)
I don't know. Maybe it can be like in Futurama when Bender had that nightmare: We'll just throw a "2" in there for good measure.

Lauren

That preposterous!

01111011 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101110 00101101 01110100 01100101 01100011 01101000 01101001 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 01101110 01111001 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110 01111101

Inner_Turbulence 06-19-2007 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 195192)
That preposterous!


01011011 01110001 01110101 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 01111011 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101110 00101101 01110100 01100101 01100011 01101000 01101001 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 01101110 01111001 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110 01111101 00001101 00001010 01011011 00101111 01110001 01110101 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 00001101 00001010 01010111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100011 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100001 01110010 01111001 00111111 00001101 00001010

bithead 06-19-2007 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inner_Turbulence (Post 195193)
01011011 01110001 01110101 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 01111011 01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101110 01101111 01101110 00101101 01110100 01100101 01100011 01101000 01101001 01100101 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01100100 01100001 01101101 01101110 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01110101 01101110 01101110 01111001 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101101 01110101 01101101 01100010 01101100 01100101 00101110 00101110 00101110 01111101 00001101 00001010 01011011 00101111 01110001 01110101 01101111 01110100 01100101 01011101 00001101 00001010 01010111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01101110 01100101 01100011 01100101 01110011 01110011 01100001 01110010 01111001 00111111 00001101 00001010

Fine.

2 !

strafer_praha 06-19-2007 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 195376)
Fine.

2 !

There's no such thing :p

sunshineblonde 06-19-2007 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bithead (Post 195191)
01111011 01100010 01101100 01110101 01110011 01101000 01111101

YOU BLUSHING!

kbilly 06-26-2007 11:45 PM

There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those that understand binary and those that don't!

bithead 06-27-2007 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kbilly (Post 198601)
There are 10 types of people in this world.
Those that understand binary and those that don't!


Well said!


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger