Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums HUAR! Command Center

HUAR! Command Center HUAR! news

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2007, 11:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lickmyballssuckmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 946
Daniel Wilson (Show 180)

This roboticist that KATG interviewed a long time ago was on Coast to Coast AM last night. He didn't really say anyting new and he didn't mention HUAR. Fuck him!

Unless robots take over and he can help out of course.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/.../06.html#recap
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:45 AM   #2 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
strafer_praha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inside of Barbie's Dreamhouse (she's tied up in the closet)
Posts: 2,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmyballssuckmy View Post
This roboticist that KATG interviewed a long time ago was on Coast to Coast AM last night. He didn't really say anyting new and he didn't mention HUAR. Fuck him!

Unless robots take over and he can help out of course.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/.../06.html#recap
Maybe he's crossed over to the other side, now he's spreading old information to mislead people from the truth of what's happening.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
strangeone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Covington, LA
Posts: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmyballssuckmy View Post
This roboticist that KATG interviewed a long time ago was on Coast to Coast AM last night. He didn't really say anyting new and he didn't mention HUAR. Fuck him!

Unless robots take over and he can help out of course.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/.../06.html#recap
That's episode 180, he could have been replaced, by the future robot overlords, to do media appearances. That whole...lure us into a false sense of security strategy.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
strafer_praha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inside of Barbie's Dreamhouse (she's tied up in the closet)
Posts: 2,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by strangeone View Post
That's episode 180, he could have been replaced, by the future robot overlords, to do media appearances. That whole...lure us into a false sense of security strategy.
its a risk we all take when we make our opposition to the robots known. You don't think that's really keith doing these shows anymore do you? And Chemda wasn't really in israel to visit her family, she was there to be reprogammed.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lickmyballssuckmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 946
At one point he said something like, "Now, I'm not actually afraid that robots will take over someday but if you do find yourself fighting a robot you want to go for the sensors. Those are the more sensitive parts."

Art Bell says, "When you're building a robot wouldn't you protect those areas the best?" (pretty smart question)

Wilson says, "Well, I'm talking about an robot uprising. By definition that means every machine is rising up. So, what we're talking about here is you fighting your roomba."

(all paraphrased)
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:55 AM   #6 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
strafer_praha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Inside of Barbie's Dreamhouse (she's tied up in the closet)
Posts: 2,836
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmyballssuckmy View Post
At one point he said something like, "Now, I'm not actually afraid that robots will take over someday but if you do find yourself fighting a robot you want to go for the sensors. Those are the more sensitive parts."

Art Bell says, "When you're building a robot wouldn't you protect those areas the best?" (pretty smart question)

Wilson says, "Well, I'm talking about an robot uprising. By definition that means every machine is rising up. So, what we're talking about here is you fighting your roomba."

(all paraphrased)
And I believe Keith stated in a past episode that roomba is now okay. Further proof that he's been snatched and replaced with a machine.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:57 AM   #7 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lickmyballssuckmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 946
We can't be to careful I always say sometimes..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:57 AM   #8 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
strangeone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Covington, LA
Posts: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by lickmyballssuckmy View Post
At one point he said something like, "Now, I'm not actually afraid that robots will take over someday but if you do find yourself fighting a robot you want to go for the sensors. Those are the more sensitive parts."

Art Bell says, "When you're building a robot wouldn't you protect those areas the best?" (pretty smart question)

Wilson says, "Well, I'm talking about an robot uprising. By definition that means every machine is rising up. So, what we're talking about here is you fighting your roomba."

(all paraphrased)
The hints could have been more subtle, but at least he's helping get the message out. Even if he didn't spread the word of HUAR, he's still informing the public how to fight them.

And that question about protecting the sensors, don't even plant that idea in the robot's minds.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
strangeone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Covington, LA
Posts: 700
Quote:
Originally Posted by strafer_praha View Post
And I believe Keith stated in a past episode that roomba is now okay. Further proof that he's been snatched and replaced with a machine.
Didn't he trash the Roomba and Scuba? I seem to remember an episode where apologized for getting us into woot.com because everything he got from there was junk.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 11:59 AM   #10 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
lickmyballssuckmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 946
Blame that one on Art Bell. Maybe he's in on it.. throwing out tips like that to the toasters and refrigerators..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger