Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   KATGtv (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   14: KATG's Wedding/Fight (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11191)

Keith 09-04-2008 10:31 PM

14: KATG's Wedding/Fight

Keith and The Girl try to get married

Astigos 09-04-2008 11:02 PM

God damn the editing and voiceovers in that were superb! Whoever was in charge of the editing deserves some sort of award. I nearly got chills of how well it captured the feel of that night. And ending the video with a life lesson was such a great touch.

We have the King of Editing among us.

PKPK 09-05-2008 12:23 AM

We have you being a Pussy

The show was great.
Keith is a very mellow and calm man, most could not be that composed.

The ending is the greatest. McNally's girl is the best. Well actually we should say that McNally is the girl in that relationship. The Quotes are the best:
McNally: She is stronger than me.
McNally: You have that on tape in case she gets stabbed.
PotatoE: Ya we have you being a pussy on tape.

I bought you a lapdance McNally and this is how you repay me. However it does beg the question - where was Spookie and his knife in all of this.

brianward81 09-05-2008 02:44 AM

He was there with the knife.

It just didn't puncture the fucking skin.

sluggo916 09-05-2008 03:24 AM

Well now when Keith gets murdered we won't know if its Robots, Andrew the Stalker or Crazy Neighbor.

But until then it looked like a wonderful ceremony.

tga 09-05-2008 04:22 AM

That crazy kind of awkward is always really hard to watch. At first it was like some kind of weird "The Office" type moment. He was all sitting there pretending like it wasn't him and really it was and he knew it and sat there awkwardly even though he was told to go. Just as awkward to watch on the ipod then it is at times when I have witnessed the same sort of situation which is a testament to Newsy's videoing skills if I may say so.

Great cringeworthy video for the journey to work. Awesome. Shame it had to happen on what was suppose to be a happy occasion.

McNally 09-05-2008 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Astigos (Post 448089)
Whoever was in charge of the editing deserves some sort of award.

This one was a team effort -- Newsy and Rellek traded off on recording video. I was way too busy being drunk, so without them there'd be no show. Then I put the stuff together, and I was really happy with how well it turned out. My favorite bit is that I couldn't find a concise way to explain the bottle against the door, but then I started sifting through the livevideo archives and there it was. Beautiful. The editing gods gave me a handjob on that one.

PS: I did my first video edition of Ham Radio. It's got way crappier editing, 'cause crappy production values are a Ham Radio hallmark, but at least it has tits!

http://logorrhea.libsyn.com/

PPS: No tits.

st0l3n 09-05-2008 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNally (Post 448160)
This one was a team effort -- Newsy and Rellek traded off on recording video. I was way too busy being drunk, so without them there'd be no show. Then I put the stuff together, and I was really happy with how well it turned out. My favorite bit is that I couldn't find a concise way to explain the bottle against the door, but then I started sifting through the livevideo archives and there it was. Beautiful. The editing gods gave me a handjob on that one.

PS: I did my first video edition of Ham Radio. It's got way crappier editing, 'cause crappy production values are a Ham Radio hallmark, but at least it has tits!

Ham radio on itunes Mcnally I cannot find it

BrianAlt 09-05-2008 08:41 AM

Seriously, I can't believe this shit didn't come to blows! If I were Keith and all my friends were around me, I think one of them would have come up behind me and punched that fucker square in the face.

You're better off that it didn't get to that, but it's really surprising it didn't.

st0l3n 09-05-2008 08:44 AM

Everyone would have like to throw punches in a situation like that
But you should never shit in your own nest

BrianAlt 09-05-2008 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st0l3n (Post 448171)

Agreed, still surprising it didn't get to it.

motownguy 09-05-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianAlt (Post 448170)
Seriously, I can't believe this shit didn't come to blows! If I were Keith and all my friends were around me, I think one of them would have come up behind me and punched that fucker square in the face.

You're better off that it didn't get to that, but it's really surprising it didn't.

While watching I couldn't help think that it would've been hilarious for Matt B to go after him with that balloon shilleagh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by st0l3n (Post 448171)
Everyone would have like to throw punches in a situation like that

That's why you need a good friend from out of town to knock the guy out. Later you can always say, "I don't know who hit him officer, I've never seen that guy before in my life."

Goatboy 09-05-2008 12:10 PM

"You better shut that shit up right now," that makes me hard every time I hear it.

Newsy 09-05-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatboy (Post 448219)
"You better shut that shit up right now," that makes me hard every time I hear it.

RIGHT!?! Oh man! That is the mightiest manliest, take controliest thing I've witnessed. When I heard that, I was like "it's SO fuckin on right now!"

Keith did a superb job of pwning this guy without having to actually lay him out. I guess it helped that the kid is half retarded and wouldn't have done anything. It would have been harder to hear that meat pounding sound of a fist hitting a face, but I would have persevered through it and recorded it.

st0l3n 09-05-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 448226)
RIGHT!?! Oh man! That is the mightiest manliest, take controliest thing I've witnessed. When I heard that, I was like "it's SO fuckin on right now!"

Keith did a superb job of pwning this guy without having to actually lay him out. I guess it helped that the kid is half retarded and wouldn't have done anything. It would have been harder to hear that meat pounding sound of a fist hitting a face, but I would have persevered through it and recorded it.

You new career Newys should be action news camera man
You have the nick name already

Zaron013 09-05-2008 06:11 PM

And that was an example of the kind of retard you ignore.

It really is a guessing game when it comes to these social cripples.

juliofromny 09-05-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st0l3n (Post 448169)
Ham radio on itunes Mcnally I cannot find it

you either go to his site and copy link location or just copy and paste the following to iTunes:

http://logorrhea.libsyn.com/rss

So just select the above, right-click and select "copy link location". Open iTunes. Go to Advanced (left of help on your menu options) Drop down to "Subscribe to Podcast..." a window opens up you paste what you copied above, click ok and voila, you are now subscribed to I Have A Ham Radio. Hope that wasn't too wordy :)

Just finished watching that video and all I could say was wow!! Amazing stuff and really surprised it didn't downgrade to actual physical violence b/c that guy would've have been another layer on the sidewalk if it went down.

st0l3n 09-05-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliofromny (Post 448435)
you either go to his site and copy link location or just copy and paste the following to iTunes:

http://logorrhea.libsyn.com/rss

So just select the above, right-click and select "copy link location". Open iTunes. Go to Advanced (left of help on your menu options) Drop down to "Subscribe to Podcast..." a window opens up you paste what you copied above, click ok and voila, you are now subscribed to I Have A Ham Radio. Hope that wasn't too wordy :)

Just finished watching that video and all I could say was wow!! Amazing stuff and really surprised it didn't downgrade to actual physical violence b/c that guy would've have been another layer on the sidewalk if it went down.

Thanks for that i have been subscribe via libsyn for a while
I just wondered if he had signed up to itunes yet.

juliofromny 09-05-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st0l3n (Post 448461)
Thanks for that i have been subscribe via libsyn for a while
I just wondered if he had signed up to itunes yet.

no problemo.

yoav 09-05-2008 10:27 PM

how am i the first one to say how great Chemda looks in her wedding dress? why are you all talking about McNally?... the episode was really well done. what's Keith's dad think about him not being the one to marry them in his basement?

sully_04 09-05-2008 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianAlt (Post 448170)

Right we get it, you are from jersey where everyone is tough.

truthv7 09-05-2008 11:44 PM

Damn Keith is down for his shit. It's usually guys like that, that start a lot of trouble. If he really was the King of everything he wouldn't have to to stop by some neighbors wedding, he'd be too busy making money. He probably could make one call and have everyone killed(who really doesn't), but they wouldn't answer.

BrianAlt 09-06-2008 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sully_04 (Post 448559)
Right we get it, you are from jersey where everyone is tough.

Kidding aside, I hate fighting. Just seeing events here and there similar to this one, they generally escalate to blows.

garrym13 09-06-2008 08:59 AM

Fucking great episode. That's all!

lissabunnie 09-06-2008 12:13 PM

Oh noes.
Keith scared me. I don't ever want to get him mad. :[

But Chemda looked greatt.
And Ayn is soooo prettyyy.

Mikey 09-06-2008 04:24 PM

A show that tops Phemomnina and Bruno G. :cool:

Great editing all around.

Mikey 09-06-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zaron013 (Post 448403)
And that was an example of the kind of retard you ignore.

It really is a guessing game when it comes to these social cripples.

ya, with all the booze and anger flowing, im surprised that fool didn't get laid out. but he was very very close. that said, even with Ayn pushing him, it looked like the kid didnt want to fight anyone.

seems like a weird fake gangster showoff weirdo

Drahcir 09-06-2008 05:02 PM

keith shoud've knocked his ass out and no one would've given a shit :cool:

CanadianBacon 09-06-2008 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yoav (Post 448530)
how am i the first one to say how hot Chemda looks in her wedding dress?

She did look so beautiful. Am I the only one to think Keith is a sexy beast when he's pissed off? They must have the best angry sex.

Astigos 09-06-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McNally (Post 448160)

Can we get a Ham Radio Lite? I like hearing you talk about tings but hate sifting through the music. It'd probably be less than 10 minutes long and I'd be ok with that.

bithead 09-06-2008 08:56 PM

The best visual was when the King of Douches was stepping closing to Chemda, and Keith kept on stepping between them, getting in his face (and protecting Chemda in the process). Very nice. :)

Sandford 09-08-2008 07:01 AM

that was truly the king of weddings

panicBoy 09-09-2008 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandford (Post 449624)
that was truly the king of weddings

Fuuuuuuuck Yoooooooou!

And welcome to the forums.

YAY! I got one!

Mikey 09-09-2008 06:59 PM

McNally, what kinda digicam is that.

McNally 09-09-2008 07:42 PM

That one was Newsy's, I don't know the model. It has this cool night vision feature, though.

medousa 09-10-2008 12:08 AM

Your co-op is the complete opposite of what I had imagined.

And I love that the bride wore black and the groom wore no sleeves.

markgm 09-10-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by truthv7 (Post 448561)
Damn Keith is down for his shit. It's usually guys like that, that start a lot of trouble. If he really was the King of everything he wouldn't have to to stop by some neighbors wedding, he'd be too busy making money. He probably could make one call and have everyone killed(who really doesn't), but they wouldn't answer.

Funny you should say that, he was trying to sell bootleg DVDs to anyone who'd listen to him for more than 3 seconds.

Keith 09-10-2008 10:35 PM

Fuuuuuck Yooouuuuu!

markgm 09-10-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 451032)
Fuuuuuck Yooouuuuu!

Wow, what a pleasant surprise, and good morning to you as well son. :eek:

genetics 09-10-2008 11:50 PM

King of METH

Hey all. First time on the forums, long time podcaster (that was for you Keith). I just watched this famed King of Nothing and he's a hell of alot smaller than what I pictured from listening to the shows. We have a name for people like that in Oklahoma. Meth-heads. Or in his case, the King of Meth.