Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   KATGtv (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   14: KATG's Wedding/Fight (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11191)

BrianAlt 09-05-2008 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st0l3n (Post 448171)
But you should never shit in your own nest

Agreed, still surprising it didn't get to it.

motownguy 09-05-2008 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BrianAlt (Post 448170)
Seriously, I can't believe this shit didn't come to blows! If I were Keith and all my friends were around me, I think one of them would have come up behind me and punched that fucker square in the face.

You're better off that it didn't get to that, but it's really surprising it didn't.

While watching I couldn't help think that it would've been hilarious for Matt B to go after him with that balloon shilleagh.

Quote:

Originally Posted by st0l3n (Post 448171)
Everyone would have like to throw punches in a situation like that
But you should never shit in your own nest


That's why you need a good friend from out of town to knock the guy out. Later you can always say, "I don't know who hit him officer, I've never seen that guy before in my life."

Goatboy 09-05-2008 12:10 PM

"You better shut that shit up right now," that makes me hard every time I hear it.

Newsy 09-05-2008 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goatboy (Post 448219)
"You better shut that shit up right now," that makes me hard every time I hear it.

RIGHT!?! Oh man! That is the mightiest manliest, take controliest thing I've witnessed. When I heard that, I was like "it's SO fuckin on right now!"

Keith did a superb job of pwning this guy without having to actually lay him out. I guess it helped that the kid is half retarded and wouldn't have done anything. It would have been harder to hear that meat pounding sound of a fist hitting a face, but I would have persevered through it and recorded it.

st0l3n 09-05-2008 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Newsy (Post 448226)
RIGHT!?! Oh man! That is the mightiest manliest, take controliest thing I've witnessed. When I heard that, I was like "it's SO fuckin on right now!"

Keith did a superb job of pwning this guy without having to actually lay him out. I guess it helped that the kid is half retarded and wouldn't have done anything. It would have been harder to hear that meat pounding sound of a fist hitting a face, but I would have persevered through it and recorded it.

You new career Newys should be action news camera man
You have the nick name already

Zaron013 09-05-2008 06:11 PM

And that was an example of the kind of retard you ignore.

It really is a guessing game when it comes to these social cripples.

juliofromny 09-05-2008 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st0l3n (Post 448169)
Ham radio on itunes Mcnally I cannot find it

you either go to his site and copy link location or just copy and paste the following to iTunes:

http://logorrhea.libsyn.com/rss

So just select the above, right-click and select "copy link location". Open iTunes. Go to Advanced (left of help on your menu options) Drop down to "Subscribe to Podcast..." a window opens up you paste what you copied above, click ok and voila, you are now subscribed to I Have A Ham Radio. Hope that wasn't too wordy :)


Just finished watching that video and all I could say was wow!! Amazing stuff and really surprised it didn't downgrade to actual physical violence b/c that guy would've have been another layer on the sidewalk if it went down.

st0l3n 09-05-2008 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juliofromny (Post 448435)
you either go to his site and copy link location or just copy and paste the following to iTunes:

http://logorrhea.libsyn.com/rss

So just select the above, right-click and select "copy link location". Open iTunes. Go to Advanced (left of help on your menu options) Drop down to "Subscribe to Podcast..." a window opens up you paste what you copied above, click ok and voila, you are now subscribed to I Have A Ham Radio. Hope that wasn't too wordy :)


Just finished watching that video and all I could say was wow!! Amazing stuff and really surprised it didn't downgrade to actual physical violence b/c that guy would've have been another layer on the sidewalk if it went down.

Thanks for that i have been subscribe via libsyn for a while
I just wondered if he had signed up to itunes yet.

juliofromny 09-05-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st0l3n (Post 448461)
Thanks for that i have been subscribe via libsyn for a while
I just wondered if he had signed up to itunes yet.

no problemo.

yoav 09-05-2008 10:27 PM

how am i the first one to say how great Chemda looks in her wedding dress? why are you all talking about McNally?... the episode was really well done. what's Keith's dad think about him not being the one to marry them in his basement?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger