Latest Episode
Play
Old 11-19-2007, 06:01 PM   #31 (permalink)
Member
 
Kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Howard, Ohio (Apple Valley Lake)
Posts: 98
OMFG....I really though I was gonna have a stroke from laughing when Keith was eating the Ice Cream and Chocolate. Fucking classic!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:13 PM   #32 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
T_Money's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Washington, D.C.
Posts: 13
ummm, alright. I don't mean to be dick. And i certainly could be wrong. But isn't this just an O & A bit? Maybe this started somewhere else and O & A ripped it off, wouldn't be the first time.
I thought this was funny, but not really worthy of an episode, maybe just a bonus download somewhere. Although the part with Keith eating at the end was fuckin hilarious.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:16 PM   #33 (permalink)
Aspie...dur...
 
gumby013's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 5,468
Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Money View Post
ummm, alright. I don't mean to be dick. And i certainly could be wrong. But isn't this just an O & A bit? Maybe this started somewhere else and O & A ripped it off, wouldn't be the first time.
I thought this was funny, but not really worthy of an episode, maybe just a bonus download somewhere. Although the part with Keith eating at the end was fuckin hilarious.
Someone who works for Opie and Anthony found it online and O and A used it in a bit on shock sites.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 06:21 PM   #34 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 12
this video scarred me worse than the eels. damn my curiousity!!!!

/me barfs.


2 girls 1 cup i mean...the vid podcast is awesome.

/me remembers video and barfs some more
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:39 PM   #35 (permalink)
Senior Member
2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2018 Fundraiser Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer47-hour Marathon 2016 Kickstarter Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer
 
flerchin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Dallas, TX 5'11" 200#
Posts: 884
Aces

Simply Aces. Chemda has such a beautifully true reaction, and Keith's giggle face is so evil. I'd never heard of this video, and now it's burned into my mind.

Thanks for working on the ipod transfer issue McNally. You are a hard working smart-ass.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 07:55 PM   #36 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
KSop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Burlington, Vermont
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by flerchin View Post
Simply Aces. Chemda has such a beautifully true reaction, and Keith's giggle face is so evil. I'd never heard of this video, and now it's burned into my mind.
I couldn't agree more! I hadn't heard of it, and damn my curiousity, I looked for it, I probably saw about 20 seconds of it (if that!) before I started retching and had to turn it off. Seriously, retching. Kudos to Chemda for watching the whole thing!! My fav. of the KATGtv's to date, though!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:07 PM   #37 (permalink)
Member
 
Kyle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Howard, Ohio (Apple Valley Lake)
Posts: 98
I just can't help but wonder what kind of abuse these girls went thru as children that brought them to this point in life. Sad.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:12 PM   #38 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
kristoffor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 9
Someone stop me!

My curiosity about this "Two Girls One Cup" video is driving me nuts but so far I have been able to resist searching for it on the interwebs by remembering back to a picture I got in an email a loooooooooong time ago that had a man or a woman (I don't remember which and I don't want to think too hard about it) shitting into a woman's mouth. I didn't blow chunks but it was very close for several seconds.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 08:22 PM   #39 (permalink)
Junior Member
 
KSop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: South Burlington, Vermont
Posts: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by kristoffor View Post
My curiosity about this "Two Girls One Cup" video is driving me nuts but so far I have been able to resist searching for it on the interwebs by remembering back to a picture I got in an email a loooooooooong time ago that had a man or a woman (I don't remember which and I don't want to think too hard about it) shitting into a woman's mouth. I didn't blow chunks but it was very close for several seconds.
Don't do it, man! Like McNally said, you can't un-see that! Even now, if I let myself think back to that little bit I watched, I feel the pre-barf taste in my mouth. Ugh, my face must be green right now.

Be strong!!
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 09:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
bowling_for_pyros's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 126
awesome podcast!...this is what KATGtv should be...I was laughing so hard at the end! I hope Chemda isnt scarred to much by this video..Keith seemed to be taking it well though..
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:41 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger