Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   KATGtv (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   29: Keith Malley (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14382)

better dylan 12-13-2009 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spooky (Post 625640)
Do you get off on going after me for some reason? It's all you do in terms of interaction with me, why is that? Don't you find it childish and a little bit...well, dorky?

Also, yeah, my degree covers that shit, keep your ignorance to yourself.

Lastly, if you can't comprehend what you read, maybe you should think about a bit less commentary? I am not going to repeat myself again on what a critique is.

But he's right though. You are kinda a douche.

Seminolewill 12-13-2009 09:00 PM

Overall it was funny, I was either laughing or smiling the whole time. I thought the times when Keet was pretending to myspace, twitter, and Facebook one handed was funny as shit! Keep it up!

wookietv 12-13-2009 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raym (Post 626033)
I don't see the video? I would love to see it, where's the link? Although, I was there and I know Keith did a great job. The audio, for all our shows there are always recorded by the sound guy, yet this was this kid's first night working there and for some reason, he didn't know he was suppose to record it? That sucked, I should have gone over w/ him before the show. So I apologize that the audio from their sound board was not available. There is a chance that it was automatically recorded into the sound board and archived, but I doubt it. Ed the head audio tech hasn't responded to my email in regards to that.

ray-when you subscribe in your favorite music player, you don't get the video episode in the standard feed? on the 10th, i received 2 episodes: this video and episode 1095

McNally 12-14-2009 11:06 AM

The vid is now on the main KATGtv page:

In Living Video - Keith and The Girl TV

John Galt 12-14-2009 11:47 AM

knee-walkin' funny

Grapist 12-14-2009 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wookietv (Post 626107)
ray-when you subscribe in your favorite music player, you don't get the video episode in the standard feed? on the 10th, i received 2 episodes: this video and episode 1095

I'm almost positive I was subscribed to katgtv in the past, but I don't seem to be anymore. Weird.

wookietv 12-14-2009 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grapist (Post 626172)
I'm almost positive I was subscribed to katgtv in the past, but I don't seem to be anymore. Weird.

i'm not subscribed to a different feed for just tv... it came through on my normal feed.

thirteen 12-14-2009 09:56 PM

I love Keith's stuff but I did feel that I had heard a lot of the bits before. The jokes may not even be the same, but I'm sure a bunch of topics were discussed in a very similar manner on the show.

The pretend texting was the best part to me. Hilarious.

Also, great work on the videos for the show, McNally.

roxymodest 12-15-2009 06:21 AM

GREAT STUFF :) i was laughing me ass off!

i've never watched comedy live but now am hoping to catch Keith live as soon as possible.

and that mic interrupting bit was classic.

John Galt 12-15-2009 06:27 AM

Shite
as in Free Comedy Talk Show - Keith and The Girl
as in funny in almost every imaginable aspect
and filled will juicy comedy goodness

the year Keith came twice
live
and in our ears