Latest Episode
Play
Old 12-11-2009, 02:16 AM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
On editing(For McNally): I'm on the fence about some of the camera angle/movement choices.
I find it odd that you offer critique, especially in a field which you don't dabble in, when it's been proved in the passed that you get so cut when you're told that your faces are a little off.

-----

Probably the best non-100 for 30 KATGtv episode to date IMHO. That shit with the mic stand was hilarious.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 02:40 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial_x View Post
I find it odd that you offer critique, especially in a field which you don't dabble in, when it's been proved in the passed that you get so cut when you're told that your faces are a little off.

-----

Probably the best non-100 for 30 KATGtv episode to date IMHO. That shit with the mic stand was hilarious.
Do you get off on going after me for some reason? It's all you do in terms of interaction with me, why is that? Don't you find it childish and a little bit...well, dorky?

Also, yeah, my degree covers that shit, keep your ignorance to yourself.

Lastly, if you can't comprehend what you read, maybe you should think about a bit less commentary? I am not going to repeat myself again on what a critique is.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:03 AM   #13 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Props to McNally for his pro editing. I dont know about technical details. I find his sense of pacing wonderful. He gives comedy and images a rhythm that maes the humour hit the spot much easier. He's a pro.

Thanks to Chemda for letting this all be with her existence. If she wasnt there all this wouldnt be there. And i know that you were the powerhouse that pushed little Keith to perform in front of a more diverse crowd. So we get his magic once more.

And Keith. Oh, Keith. How can i tell you. You're good, you're a top comedian. One of the greatest. I'm not saying this because i'm a KATGer or because i simply like you. I'm saying this because you're stand up has been consistently funny, and this shorter set, coupled with "Culture Shock" show how much you matured. You've always been incrddibly funny, edgy and intelligent. Now you're in my top 3 favourite comedians. Even physically, visually, your act is practically perfect. And you could handle a crowd. You're a nice guy and a sensitive fella but you have the energy to stomp a crowd of non-katg fans. Look at the interaction you put on display here. The speed and constant quality of the bits.

I love the show, but i discovered it because i was first a fan of your stand-up and i think that i was right. Sir, you're one of the funniest people on the planet. Please, keep existing. (and Chemda, you keep existing too)

ADD: For Christ's Sakes, the mic-stand bit is something that most of more seasoned comedians COULD NOT pull off. You just have it in you Malley.

Last edited by Junkenstein; 12-11-2009 at 03:08 AM.
Old 12-11-2009, 03:33 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:

-----

I think Spooky was polite, curious about humans, offering suggestions to improve the product and did nothing wrong.

Could he have PST'd McNally? Sure. Is it more interesting to see this play out on the forums? Yes. Is he trying to teach the humans? Maybe. Maybe.

I think a conversation about the video editing process between McNally and Spooky would be interesting.

I feel like I have to end this by pointing out that I'm not being sarcastic here.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:01 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
I think Spooky was polite, curious about humans, offering suggestions to improve the product and did nothing wrong.
He isn't an editor, McNally is, and when he has a history of taking offense to anyone critiquing his drawings, i don't think he's then allowed to offer suggestions on how to make things others excel at better.

But to show i'm indifferent to Spooky and his entire post...

/shrug
Old 12-11-2009, 04:51 AM   #16 (permalink)

Awesome KATGtv. Loved all the twitter / facebook stuff... "You don't know what I know. I know Twitter shit!" hah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
On clothing(For Chemda)I liked seeing the overhead angles, but if we have those in the future, maybe it's time we get some grown up shoes(bless his heart)? In that dark environment, I guess I am like some dumb bug, seeing big glowing white feet, it's all I could look at in those shots.
They were quite mesmorising.
Old 12-11-2009, 04:53 AM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
He isn't an editor, McNally is, and when he has a history of taking offense to anyone critiquing his drawings, i don't think he's then allowed to offer suggestions on how to make things others excel at better.

But to show i'm indifferent to Spooky and his entire post...

/shrug
Hmm. Maybe the only way he will take the critiques of others seriously is by seeing the honest critiques he makes being taken seriously? "If McNally was wrong, maybe I was?"

Spooky was polite, curious and asked questions. I feel as if good behavior should be encouraged.

Ah geez, I've really gotta be on Spooky's side? Fine.

Why is McNally an editor? Who says he excels at it? Has he even been paid to edit?

McNally gets a lot of props for editing, and could, perhaps, do it professionally. But then he would have to have a real job... Eeeeh.

McNally should get a job as an editor. He may have to suck Lorne Michaels' dick, but what Canadian hasn't? He could be another David Wharnsby but do you really think he can pull down Sarah Polley type action? No. So he has to be all Terry Pickford, and be inovative.. Spooky's just trying to help. Probably because he knows McNally can't impress Lorne, if you get my drift.

Ya jerk off.
Old 12-11-2009, 05:40 AM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepetek View Post
Ya jerk off.
Ok, Spooky should've edited this because all the shots would've been so much better.. quit jerkin' Spooky and treat yourself to a jerk you cocksuckin' jerkoff
Old 12-11-2009, 05:57 AM   #19 (permalink)
54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Guys could we leave this thread for the praise for keith and the people who worked on the video?

And yeah, i'd say criticism is allowed. Let's fight somewhere else. C'mon...

We look like douches this way. Not picking on you serial, just talking in general. You know i hetrosexually love ya.

I'll get back on track: "BAM! Stop Embarassing me!". I laugh like a retarded manatee every time i see it. And i watched it alrerady three times.
Old 12-11-2009, 06:39 AM   #20 (permalink)

Great work Keith and all others involved! Went home early from work cuz I was hella sick, but Mr. Malley turned a horrible night into a great one!