Latest Episode
Play

Go Back   Keith and The Girl Forums Keith and The Girl Forums Show Talk

Show Talk Talk about the show

View Poll Results: Is Kelly not having sex as often as she wants because men are pussies?
Yes 121 70.35%
No 51 29.65%
Voters: 172. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-12-2010, 12:55 AM   #11 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

That phone call couldn't have been a better illustration of the awesome, brilliant point I was making earlier today to my buddy Lord Of The Cock Rings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucho View Post
Keith and Chemda should continue to shit on whatever they want to shit on because it's massively entertaining to see people get all cwybaby about a comedy show's opinions hurting their wittle feewings.

Most people respond in a fairly measured way but the ones who get het up provide a me with a lot of enjoyment and Phone Call McGoo was no exception. He's no McNally but he was still pretty damn funny with all that repeat-the-same-point-7-times business.
(Offline)   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 01:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
That phone call couldn't have been a better illustration of the awesome, brilliant point I was making earlier today to my buddy Lord Of The Cock Rings.

Most people respond in a fairly measured way but the ones who get het up provide a me with a lot of enjoyment and Phone Call McGoo was no exception. He's no McNally but he was still pretty damn funny with all that repeat-the-same-point-7-times business.
I don't know, it's kinda close to the tirades Keith goes off on. It was entertaining, and this is a comedy show, after all, not NPR.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:05 AM   #13 (permalink)
2020 Marathon Kickstarter Backer2019 Marathon Kickstarter Backer24-hour Marathon 2017 Fundraiser Backer57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer38-hour Marathon 2014 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
I don't know, it's kinda close to the tirades Keith goes off on. It was entertaining, and this is a comedy show, after all, not NPR.
You're not making any sense D. Are you sober again?
Old 05-12-2010, 02:07 AM   #14 (permalink)

Yeesh, that caller at the end is representing my side? Fuck this, I retract all previous statements. Art isn't about "getting" it. A piece of art is only worth as much as it means to the person looking at it. There's no such thing as a correct response to any piece of art.

Yeah, the majority of people probably are faking it (and a lot of the fakers DO come from art schools), but there are people who do have genuine emotional responses to Picasso, punk rock, or whatever other examples have been talked about on the show.

(I'll stop being a boring nerd now.)
Old 05-12-2010, 02:12 AM   #15 (permalink)

for the first time i had to stop the show.
that "kelly lack's sex" talk made me so horny.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:24 AM   #16 (permalink)
57-hour Marathon 2015 Kickstarter Backer54-hour Marathon 2013 Kickstarter Backer

Quote:
You're not making any sense D. Are you sober again?
The part you quoted got lost, I was responding to "Keith and Chemda should continue to shit on whatever they want to shit on because it's massively entertaining to see people get all cwybaby about a comedy show's opinions hurting their wittle feewings."

I'm saying these "cwybabies" that call in are no worse than Keith when he goes off on something. I'm kinda tired now though, so perhaps I'm not making much sense after all.
Old 05-12-2010, 03:22 AM   #17 (permalink)

btw, what's the caller's forum name?

Team Angry Art History Caller!
Old 05-12-2010, 03:23 AM   #18 (permalink)

blah blah

is it me or the phone call at the end make his fucking point about 10 times?
i thought it was on loop for awhile...
Old 05-12-2010, 03:35 AM   #19 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky View Post
Suck up.
Seriously, I am getting tired of posting and taking bets on just how long it is until you reply negatively and off topic. Did you have the hots for some girl and she wound up liking me or something?

Get over it man, I've never overtly gone after you for anything, you need to get that chip off your shoulder and stop going after me for...well, whatever you made up in your head.

If you have something you'd like to say to me in the future, let me know, we can skype or meet in person. Passive aggressive forum stalking is pretty lame, and nobody else likes having a thread hijacked so some obsessive with an axe to grind can anonymously get their jollies.

Wow, that PM you sent me works both ways... sheep /shrug
Old 05-12-2010, 05:02 AM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWarrior View Post
The part you quoted got lost, I was responding to "Keith and Chemda should continue to shit on whatever they want to shit on because it's massively entertaining to see people get all cwybaby about a comedy show's opinions hurting their wittle feewings."

I'm saying these "cwybabies" that call in are no worse than Keith when he goes off on something.
Yeah, except I wasn't saying the cwybabies are "worse", or even that they're bad. I was saying they're great. I posted that the "ones who get het up provide a me with a lot of enjoyment and Phone Call McGoo was no exception." Also that he was "pretty damn funny."

Which lead to some kind of hilarious sitcom Chinese Whispers misunderstanding between us where I'd posted that, "I think the people getting wound up and ranting are great," and then you posted, "I don't know about that, I think they're actually pretty great," to which I replied, "Huh?" Except there were no Chinese or whispers involved, which makes the misunderstanding even more hilarious! Hilarious D!!!

Oh how we laugh and laugh.