Keith and The Girl Forums

Keith and The Girl Forums (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Talk (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   1178: BOP! (http://www.keithandthegirl.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15082)

dangerous 05-18-2010 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrice (Post 648252)
If I recall correctly Aziz Ansari did a thread count bit on Conan a few months ago. Also Egyptian cotton ranges from 600-1500..Where does one have to fall to not be offensive?

ok. forum jokes might be funny to a katg audience but why do them on conan? and the fact that patrice whom i love and adore on the show is now quoting nerd facts at me proves my point, forums make you weird! although to answer her question as keith starts the thread for every show he must have over 1200 by now. if you have started more threads than keith you have a problem!

p.s. myq im not a blimp, im a ballon. my ego is inflated by the fact im full of hot air.

Bucho 05-18-2010 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangerous (Post 648431)
ok. forum jokes might be funny to a katg audience but why do them on conan? and the fact that patrice whom i love and adore on the show is now quoting nerd facts at me proves my point, forums make you weird! although to answer her question as keith starts the thread for every show he must have over 1200 by now. if you have started more threads than keith you have a problem!

p.s. myq im not a blimp, im a ballon. my ego is inflated by the fact im full of hot air.

I reckon stick to your guns mate, I think you're a pretty funny poster and I'm curious to hear a forums-based routine.

But if you're thinking of submitting for Keith's stand up show next year you need to go back and listen to the shows where they critiqued this year's submissions and pay closer attention to the critiques, so you can learn why that thread count joke of yours isn't really a joke. There might be something funny in the notion of it, but the way you have it written right now it's got a weak structure and it won't land with any force at all.

dangerous 05-18-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bucho (Post 648485)
I reckon stick to your guns mate, I think you're a pretty funny poster and I'm curious to hear a forums-based routine.

But if you're thinking of submitting for Keith's stand up show next year you need to go back and listen to the shows where they critiqued this year's submissions and pay closer attention to the critiques, so you can learn why that thread count joke of yours isn't really a joke. There might be something funny in the notion of it, but the way you have it written right now it's got a weak structure and it won't land with any force at all.

of course its not the puchline. i aint giving that away early!!! just a part i thought would make a good signature.

Patrice 05-18-2010 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangerous (Post 648431)
ok. forum jokes might be funny to a katg audience but why do them on conan? and the fact that patrice whom i love and adore on the show is now quoting nerd facts at me proves my point, forums make you weird! although to answer her question as keith starts the thread for every show he must have over 1200 by now. if you have started more threads than keith you have a problem!

p.s. myq im not a blimp, im a ballon. my ego is inflated by the fact im full of hot air.

Further proves the point I am never a comedian's intended audience. Aziz's bit was about Bed Bath and Beyond. I thought you were insulting people like me who like nice sheets.

womp womp.

DWarrior 05-18-2010 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangerous (Post 648431)
ok. forum jokes might be funny to a katg audience but why do them on conan? and the fact that patrice whom i love and adore on the show is now quoting nerd facts at me proves my point, forums make you weird! although to answer her question as keith starts the thread for every show he must have over 1200 by now. if you have started more threads than keith you have a problem!

p.s. myq im not a blimp, im a ballon. my ego is inflated by the fact im full of hot air.

And everyone tells Keith to go outside.

PS, my thread count is 83, that's lower than the cheapest shit at Walmart woo!

albi 05-19-2010 04:04 AM

Chemda has the cutest laugh in this ep. :)

Junkenstein 05-19-2010 04:17 AM

Chemda's laugh (and everything else she does with her voice) is a gift from the universe.

Bucho 05-19-2010 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dangerous (Post 648505)
of course its not the puchline. i aint giving that away early!!! just a part i thought would make a good signature.

Of course.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Keith and The GirlAd Management plugin by RedTyger